No announcement yet.

End of Nights, Part 1 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in that bit is the "inside ashley" just crying or does she cry out "mum" which is what i thought i heard.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

no you only hear Magnu's voice. Ashley doens;t speak for the whole episode.. which is crazy!!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        That picture you have - that scene was so heartbreaking to watch i felt my heart lurch!

Australia, but i'm a 2 hour flight away from any major captial cities >_<

All this talk about what's going to happen to Ash this is what i really think. Its a twist but it could be twisty enough to work!

Spoiler:
        Bigfoot is the one that dies, i hate to say it but still... Ashley breaks the mind control but the Cabal and supersoilers will still be after her after she kicks there butts!. So she goes off... rouge as i like to say Killing both for the Sanctuary and anything really that is a threat to her. Kinda freelancing but not really, that way the whole season can play under that plot line of Ashley is alive but where is she and whats happening with her kinda thing.

... it could work

Who dies and who doesnt? LOL
        Spoiler:

I just dont see killing BF as the death that rocks the series, unless its a very brutal death lol
        Plus doesnt BF show up in pis from other eps?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          Spoiler:

I just dont see killing BF as the death that rocks the series, unless its a very brutal death lol
          Spoiler:
          not that i've seen? unless i haven't seen all the promo pics.. Theres a promo pic from Eulogy showing Ashley looking more normal and you can just seen a bit of helen's head so i'm assuming they are talking so hes kinda still normal thats where i got my twist from

Crazy enough it just might work!

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            not that i've seen? unless i haven't seen all the promo pics.. Theres a promo pic from Eulogy showing Ashley looking more normal and you can just seen a bit of helen's head so i'm assuming they are talking so hes kinda still normal thats where i got my twist from

Crazy enough it just might work!
            Spoiler:
            While browsing some sites, I noticed that CH is credited throughout the S2 as both Druitt and Bigfoot. Of course, one of those sites was IMBD, so I'm not betting any money. Still. I have to agree with kes -- Ashley dying or being lost to them would have more impact on the show overall. No matter how much I like the big guy.

GAH. I'm really curious and excited about this new season, and how it will unravel.
            you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

I'm surprised at all the rave reviews. I did enjoy the Ashley scenes, especially the battle in the warehouse, but on the whole it was pretty ho-hum.

I was impressed by how Sanctuary grew during its first season and expected it to continue, but in general the dialogue for this premiere was pretty terrible. Too many cringe-inducing lines, particularly with Henry and Kate and her ridiculous escape. And the lengthy scenes with the "mother" figure at the Cabal were painful too.

There's still a lot of promise, particularly with Druitt and Tesla more involved in the search, but I hope this was just an opening slip-up. The story might be epic, but I'd prefer the obvious one-liners be sent back to the cutting room floor.

Comment

All this talk about what's going to happen to Ash this is what i really think. Its a twist but it could be twisty enough to work!

Spoiler:
                Bigfoot is the one that dies, i hate to say it but still... Ashley breaks the mind control but the Cabal and supersoilers will still be after her after she kicks there butts!. So she goes off... rouge as i like to say Killing both for the Sanctuary and anything really that is a threat to her. Kinda freelancing but not really, that way the whole season can play under that plot line of Ashley is alive but where is she and whats happening with her kinda thing.

... it could work
                Spoiler:
                i'll take this over ashley dying!

but it said there's a death that rocks the sanctuary network (something like that)... so would bigfoot's death be that shattering for the world wide sanctuaries?

sally

sigpic

Comment

excellent episode, much better than SGU.

I had to LOL at the Essex flyover, it didn't look that green last time I was in Essex LOL

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    i'll take this over ashley dying!

but it said there's a death that rocks the sanctuary network (something like that)... so would bigfoot's death be that shattering for the world wide sanctuaries?

Spoiler:
                    Unless they are yanking our chain and its just the whole of the Toyko Sanctuary?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      excellent episode, much better than SGU.

I had to LOL at the Essex flyover, it didn't look that green last time I was in Essex LOL
                      I mostly live in Essex nowadays, and I too wondered where that shot was from. Sure, Essex is green. It ain't that green.

*<3 Essex*
                      you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/includ...commentary.mp3

Ep 201 commentary!!!

Have no way to mute the ep on the computer. Need to copy it so I can watch it on the tv on mute and listen to the commentary.

Thanks for the link RoX!

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Going back to the scene where we see Ash inside Ash lol She does say mom. Its her only line. Listen carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

Ep 201 commentary!!!

Have no way to mute the ep on the computer. Need to copy it so I can watch it on the tv on mute and listen to the commentary.

Thanks for the link RoX!

suse
                            I just finished watching/listening and it's great!! It's another M.A.D. commentary (Martin, Amanda & Damian)
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              I just finished watching/listening and it's great!! It's another M.A.D. commentary (Martin, Amanda & Damian)
                              I'm laughing so hard!
                              I got listen to this while watching the ep LOL

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Ep 201 commentary!!!
                                Thanks for the link RoX!
                                suse
                                I'll second that...thank you RoX!!!! I'm trying to watch the ep with this at the same time...almost got it in sync!
                                Jack Nicholson indeed!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X