One Night (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
    Do you guys think there is any chance that abby is playing will. Like she is trying to infilitrate the sanctuary or something to that effect?
    I like how you think Charles. Do you write fanfic? I would love to see your plot lines.

Comment

amanda did a nice job directing!

oh, where was the crane shot?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Do you guys think there is any chance that abby is playing will. Like she is trying to infilitrate the sanctuary or something to that effect?
        I would think Helen would have her checked out. Just because she knows weather Will wears boxers or briefs - or goes commando. It concerns me a bit that Will didn't remember her at all.
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I thought that was possible when we first saw her. However, if that's the case, then they would be undoing everything they were trying to accomplish with this episode - including Will's affection for her and trust in her as well as Will's ability to profile people and recognize subterfuge (which is largely what much of this eppy was about).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            I would think Helen would have her checked out. Just because she knows weather Will wears boxers or briefs - or goes commando. It concerns me a bit that Will didn't remember her at all.
            Of course doesn't everyone know what undergarments Will wears by now. hehe The boy does seem to lose his pants..... wait... how many times was it Will pantless compared to Robin? Got to go watch some Will Vision again. hehe

Don;t know if he is pantless in this particular one but the odds ar good.

Comment

I dunno. Something was fishy about the whole thing. The whole twisty plot with the gang was unbelievable to me. They were 'diagnosed' as a loose band of thieves by Abby, but Helen and Kate seemed to talk about them like an established gang. Either she's just a bad actress (really bad) or she is just really ignorant. (Anyone remember the little accountant who wanted to investigate the X-files? Totally a clone.) Or yeah, she could be up to something. But I really think she just wants to be part of the Scooby Gang and is trying way too hard.
              Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
              Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

it was an okay episode.. not great but it did have its moments. Will is beginning to get on my nerves a bit, Abby... i got nothing lol, lack of Helen didn't worry me to much, did like the kate/ Declan/ Biggie converstaion tho.

"Better then Spontanous Pre Date Nookie?!"
                "Yeeeessssssss"

loved Biggies response there, by far the best moment, plus Kate in all her get up gear made me giggle.

And also Abby talking about the make up date/ nookie

overall i'd give it a 6/10.. not great but in my opinion there had been worse episodes
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I watched One Night yesterday i really enjoyed it ,it was done really well i loved the story and i love how Amanda done each of the scenes i melted when i saw the last scene of Helen and Will at the end it was so sweet and adorable i could watch it over and over

Great eps i got why there was more talk than action i noticed both Will and Abby reading eveyone in the room plus i'm guessing Will saw that with Abby being FBI she could handle strange situations plus being a behavor something i forgot he could see she could handle abnormal things ( thats what i think) bit of an x-files thing lol!

Seeing that last scene when Will comes in and Magnus is sleeping on the sofa Amanda looked so exhusted all that awesome work she was doing making usch an awesome eps

I cant wait for the next eps yay!
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Basically, I was not buying the ep. The first scene had me shaking my head. Walking in an outdoor market fully dressed to the hilt? Yeah, they wouldn't be targets for mugging or pickpockets. Little did I know that was exactly to happen.

I'm sorry. This ep was just so poorly written. It was just not that very well thought out to make it believable.. I love sci fi but like a healthy dose of reality in what I read/watch. It makes the fantastical even more pronounced.

All in all, I could name many other scenes that I was sitting bored/incredulous through. So sad. I think it could have been a great ep if it had been tweaked just a bit more.

Loved the Declan, Kate and Biggie scenes though. It's the only thing that carried the ep. My favorite character in this one? Kate. Definitely. Love a woman of action and her stepping up the game made me think of Kali when Will went missing and she was adamant about going out and finding him.

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                      Sorry to any Will fans, but this has got to be the most boring episode of this show that I have seen in the 3 seasons. I started thinking that the move to Monday nights was just a cover for a very boring introduction to the Will Zimmerman show.

- Abby was annoying.
                      - Badass Kate could have wiped the floor with wanna-be badass gang lady (yes, I know - she was supposedly on the "good" side)
                      - 25 minutes into the episode before we saw any part that didn't include Will or Abby? I'll just pretend that part didn't exist.
                      - would have loved more Kate/Biggie/Declan coming to the rescue.

On the plus side:
                      - sleepy Magnus is adorable
                      - we got another patented Amanda crane shot!! (I love that as her signature)
                      ^^ ITA

Got kind of tired of Abby and Will’s child-list bickering/arguing and all that time spend on them unnecessary ; and bad-chick kicking Will’s *ss got tired after the first hit.

It was a slow episode and did got better until almost the end…so please after next week’s episode(apparently another Will episode) NO MORE Will base episode’s ( Sorry base fans but the guy –although I think is a very good actor and plays “Will” fantastically – He can’t carry a whole episode on his shoulders)

jmho

Love Magnus appearances and the Sanctuary gang...i was wishing Kate would kick bad chick behind but it turn out she actually was one of the good guys.

The whole restaurant food been better than the alternative was just hilarious.
                      sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAdams View Post
                        On the feeling of Abby .............. honestly if she had acted like that and I had a gun I would have shot her.
                        LOL I agree. I've tried to give her a chance but she just annoys me with her giggly act. If they want to give Will a love interest please give him someone less giggly and more intelligent. When Will said something about how she wasn't supposed to be there I remembered he said something like that after Clara Griffin died, and I was actually thinking "maybe Abby will die!"

Then did you see how easily Will takes out those 2 guys with like one punch to the gut? I haven't rewatched it but that's what it looked like. Was that way too easy and unbelievable or did I miss something like a secret weapon in his hands??

Also, as mentioned, not a good episode to try to entice new viewers with. Hope things improve with the next episode.

Bring back Tesla and Druitt.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                          LOL I agree. I've tried to give her a chance but she just annoys me with her giggly act. If they want to give Will a love interest please give him someone less giggly and more intelligent. When Will said something about how she wasn't supposed to be there I remembered he said something like that after Clara Griffin died, and I was actually thinking "maybe Abby will die!"

Then did you see how easily Will takes out those 2 guys with like one punch to the gut? I haven't rewatched it but that's what it looked like. Was that way too easy and unbelievable or did I miss something like a secret weapon in his hands??

Also, as mentioned, not a good episode to try to entice new viewers with. Hope things improve with the next episode.

Bring back Tesla and Druitt.
                          The previous audience on Monday was a Vampire/Werewolf loving group. Being Human. Did they lose an opportunity to grab those people? How about a Tesla/Druitt/Henry episode? hum?

But Being Human was a very young cast. Maybe the youth aspect of "One Night" helped grab some attention.

Comment

I just... What on earth was this episode?

It made me feel sad and a little bit empty inside.
                            you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Like others have mentioned, I don't think Will's character is able to carry the show. In other bottle episodes it has been him and Helen, and Helen is such a strong character, that she could probably be paired with any character and the episode would be good. Sorry Will fans, but on his own, Will just doesn't cut it.
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

will tends to be what the script needs him to be. LIke his - to me - ott hystrionics last week 'you hit me!!!!' rants, etc.

he gets beat up, gets to be the hero, plays foil to helen, etc. He's what the script needs him to be.

now, him taking down those two guys...if you look close i believe that he had a syringe in each hand, so he drugged them in the guy
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X