No announcement yet.

Revelations, Part 2 (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Yeah, I'd like to see Ashley back to normal in one or two episodes. Now I would expect some emotional fallout from having been brainwashed, though.

Comment

ok so I was just watching this again and I started thinking....Druit might be the bad guy. Think about it...maybe Tesla didnt save him, maybe it was the Cabal. That would explain how he knew where they were. Offering him a way inside the Sanctuary and gain Ash and Magnus trust, sort of. He could have infected Biggie and messed up Watson' suit. And that would explain the info the Cabal got. Maybe they promised Ash to him. A way back at Magnus.
      It would also solve the problem of having Druit good so soon in the show and keep at bay the romance. Cos lets face it..as soon as something starts it will ruin the show. Dont get me wrong I'm a Druit/Magnus shipper but it always ruin the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        ok so I was just watching this again and I started thinking....Druit might be the bad guy. Think about it...maybe Tesla didnt save him, maybe it was the Cabal. That would explain how he knew where they were. Offering him a way inside the Sanctuary and gain Ash and Magnus trust, sort of. He could have infected Biggie and messed up Watson' suit. And that would explain the info the Cabal got. Maybe they promised Ash to him. A way back at Magnus.
        It would also solve the problem of having Druit good so soon in the show and keep at bay the romance. Cos lets face it..as soon as something starts it will ruin the show. Dont get me wrong I'm a Druit/Magnus shipper but it always ruin the shows.
        Acutally, Druitt working for the Cabal was a theory I had originally that I rejected, just because I don't want him to be that major of a bad guy. But the more I think about it, the more I'm convincd that's what is acutally happening.
        sigpic
        Yeah... I know

Comment

Originally posted by Not Telling View Post
          Acutally, Druitt working for the Cabal was a theory I had originally that I rejected, just because I don't want him to be that major of a bad guy. But the more I think about it, the more I'm convincd that's what is acutally happening.
          I'm ok with it cos they have the: He's not himself thing. You know power drives him crazy bla bla LOL

Comment

That doesn't make sense. I don't see Druitt and the Cabal having simliar goals
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I strongly agree with the possibility of Druitt being behind the whole thing.

That doesn't make sense. I don't see Druitt and the Cabal having simliar goals
              No, I don't think he has the same goals as the Cabal but that wouldn't stop him from using them as a means to get what he wants. He wants, no needs, the source blood or Helen's blood to survive, evidently. So, if teaming up with the Cabal could get him either or both, I think he would do it. My only hesitation with him being bad is that he genuinely looked upset about the possibility of Ashley being experimented on. Of course, that might not have been in his original plan and the Cabal stabbed him in the back on that one! I think it has to be either him or Telsa as the leak (trader).

Comment

Agree. I mean seriously...why would he care about humans or abnormals? LOL
                Plus, thou making Ash a lab rat might piss him off, I think he would be thrilled she has his gift
                Daddy's girl LOL

Comment

It's certainly an interesting thought. Personally I like Druitt as they seem to have him at the moment. Cured of his evilness but angst ridden. I like him like this as it builds the stress between him and Helen. She loves him but can't forget what he did and the worry that he could turn again at any time. I don't want them to resolve their differences quickly as it wouldn't be realistic.

I love the angst and tension between them!
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think any of them are traitors, except Ashley, if you can classify her as that.

Druitt doesn't have good reason to side with them, he gains nothing. And I don't think the vampire blood would do him any good, that's what got him all screwed up in the first place. Besides, he could have easily taken it without needing the Cabal's help.

Tesla's much the same, in fact the Cabal are after him as much as they are Helen. They'd have nothing to tempt him with really, anyway.

And did you notice Ashley's expression at the end? It was blank until Dana said something about her "rebirth", and interesting word choice by the way, and she gave this creepy, blank smile. When I first saw it I didn't actually think it was Ashley, I thought it was a copy, a clone or something. I still think it might be.

The Cabal have had this planned since the beginning, I think. They played Magnus and everyone else just fell into their hands. Now that that's done I think season 2 will be interesting because it will be on the members of the Sanctuary's terms because they've lost everything, so they have nothing to lose.
                    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                    George Bernard Shaw
                    "Back to Methuselah" (1921), part 1, act 1

Comment

I just watched it again.. and I noticed the slight orange light in the last scene.. Does that mean Ashley has John's power?
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        I just watched it again.. and I noticed the slight orange light in the last scene.. Does that mean Ashley has John's power?

Yes, Ashley can teleport, she is the one who took the Source Blood from Magnus at the end after all (abit well under the control of the Cabal, but still). I didn't notice it at first either, but after watching it a second time, I realized that this was the case.
                        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I wondered it maybe the power was temporary due to something the Cabal did to her. I don't know if I want Ashley to have the teleporting power permanently. It might be too convenient to just teleport everywhere every week...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            I wondered it maybe the power was temporary due to something the Cabal did to her. I don't know if I want Ashley to have the teleporting power permanently. It might be too convenient to just teleport everywhere every week...
                            It may be something like what the Cabal did to Henry, give him drugs that brought forth his abnormal abilities. He'd been able to control them with Helen's treatments, so maybe that's what she'll have to come up with for Ashley as well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              I wouldn't like having Ashley and John having teleporting powers, it would kind of drown out the significance of the fact that John had the power in the first place.

Comment

Just saw this(and part 1). Sanctuary is turning out to be a killer show

Poor little Vampy Tesla, like he said, Helen's father must really not have liked him, given what his test was cool to see smoke coming off him too

I kinda wondered why Ashley didn't jump from the chair...I mean, the electrified floor area seemed to be pretty small, easy to jump over. Dana (or whatever ger name was) also threw the soda to Ashley, so it didn't seem to be any force field surrounding the square she was put in. Her hands weren't tied, her feet weren't tied, maybe I'm missing something obvious, but in my eyes that would have been an easy jump to "safety"

And the entire time, I kept waiting for Druitt to turn against the others, just got a weird vibe watching, that he will not gonna play fair, and when the blood got stolen in the end, I was positive it was him eventhou it turned out to be Ashley, I still have my doubts about Druitt's intentions, he may even have tampered with Watson's "life west". I just don't buy this "Nice Guy Druitt"
                                Last edited by MyzteriouZ; 10 June 2009, 06:27 PM.
                                --Signature is Currently Undergoing Invisibility Maintenance, Please Check Back Later or Leave a Message after The Beep--

*Beep*

Comment

Working...
                                X