No announcement yet.

Revelations, Part 1 (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice catch on the damaged roof. I didnt pay much attention to it. It could have been done on pourpose (sp). So that light could came in. I mean it is obvious there's a protection above the center thingy LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      Nice catch on the damaged roof. I didnt pay much attention to it. It could have been done on pourpose (sp). So that light could came in. I mean it is obvious there's a protection above the center thingy LOL
      I noticed that...about the damaged roof...what is all that about?? I'm assuming I missed something.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Great episode. A little predictable, but fun none the less, and a great set up for the finale.

The best part for me were all the little character moments. John coming back (awesome scene with Bigfoot ), Watson and Will observing each other, the boys chat over brandy (Will was acting like a kid with a new toy), the look Helen and Ashley shared right before Ashley left with Henry was more powerful then that anything that could have been said. Then of course it was all the Helen/Watson flirting.

"What worries me is that gleam in your eyes"
        "Suck it up Jimmy..."

Gotta love Helen.

I'll go into the plot later on, after I've seen the second part. For now I can just say that I hope that Watson doesn't turn out the be a traitor, I think it would be much more fun if it's John.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          Between this ep, and SGA, I'm depressed out of my skull.
          I didn't like the preview for next week - I wonder if
          Spoiler:
          Bigfoot dies - which I will HATE - and Henry takes his place as resident furry. I will also hate it if Henry dies, and that new chick joins the team. Basically...I'm tired of losing my favorite characters, and I am seriously thinking of dropping tv all together after next week.

I really need to start watching the Wiggles, or something...
          das
          Dude...I hope Greg...the yellow Wiggle...wasn't your favourite Wiggle...coz he's no longer a Wiggle!!
          I don't think we will lose anyone just yet...in fact I only hope we get to keep Watson...I think I love this guy!!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Great episode. A little predictable, but fun none the less, and a great set up for the finale.

The best part for me were all the little character moments. John coming back (awesome scene with Bigfoot ), Watson and Will observing each other, the boys chat over brandy (Will was acting like a kid with a new toy), the look Helen and Ashley shared right before Ashley left with Henry was more powerful then that anything that could have been said. Then of course it was all the Helen/Watson flirting.

"What worries me is that gleam in your eyes"
            "Suck it up Jimmy..."

Gotta love Helen.

I'll go into the plot later on, after I've seen the second part. For now I can just say that I hope that Watson doesn't turn out the be a traitor, I think it would be much more fun if it's John.
            The character moments are always the highlight for me and you've mentioned some good ones.

I also loved Watson's comment about Helen's tendency to jump off a cliff & then hoping to sprout wings.

If Watson turns out to be the traitor I will be royally ticked.

A lot of setup in this one, but enjoyable. Looking forward to the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I noticed that...about the damaged roof...what is all that about?? I'm assuming I missed something.
              Not unless it is used for the 2nd part. Maybe the traitor is the flying creature we saw in the pilot LOL

Comment

ashley and henry getting caught was very predicitble

i think that was the biggest down part, them making a silly decision to facilitate the plot for part 2
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping it's not Watson either, but I'm thinking that it's the invisible girl. She allowed herself to be caught by Druitt and Will. I'll even take a guess and say that her mother isn't dead either.

LOL...I agree with the scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    I'm hoping it's not Watson either, but I'm thinking that it's the invisible girl. She allowed herself to be caught by Druitt and Will. I'll even take a guess and say that her mother isn't dead either.

LOL...I agree with the scenery.
                    She just got there She wouldnt know all the previous stuff.

Comment

I don't really think that there is a traitor. While he was in the Sanctuary, Helen's father reported back to the Cabal, saying "Magnus is coming along just fine. The asset is in place." It's about halfway into the show, just before a commercial.

The reference to Helen might just have been about her acceptance of him, but I think that he planted something so that the Cabal could spy on Sanctuary. Of course, an even more interesting scenario would be if he managed to implant some kind of subliminal command into Helen.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by djsava View Post
                        I thought that Druitt teleported into the future from victorian time's arriving at the time of the 1st episode (which was lucky other wise he could have missed all 13 episodes if he had overshot).
                        Which because Helen belived he was no longer alive that she could give birth to Ashley.
                        Originally posted by kes View Post
                        Hmm not buying it. I dont think his ability works that way. To much. Plus how would he know where to "port"?
                        And from Enlgand to somewhere USA??
                        I think she thought he was dead because he didnt show up for so long. And maybe that her blood couldnt keep him alive that long.
                        I was zapping thu the webisodes and Ash does call Druitt a "lunatic time traveler" or something like that. But in the eps Magnus says to Will that she gave him her blood to prolonge his life (and that is when things went terribly wrong.)

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                          I don't really think that there is a traitor. While he was in the Sanctuary, Helen's father reported back to the Cabal, saying "Magnus is coming along just fine. The asset is in place." It's about halfway into the show, just before a commercial.

The reference to Helen might just have been about her acceptance of him, but I think that he planted something so that the Cabal could spy on Sanctuary. Of course, an even more interesting scenario would be if he managed to implant some kind of subliminal command into Helen.

NC
                          Have you seen the trailer for part 2. Seems like she's pointing the gun at someone and looking very hurt.
                          It could be someone is unwittingly giving info. Like a bug in the big guys neckless If it is a bug it has to move along because just one place wouldnt catch everything.

Comment

I love this episode!

Loved
                            ~ The ep is using all main characters in the story line (although I enjoyed Requiem, I like episodes where the gang's all there!)
                            ~ DRUITT! Wa-hoo! I love the character and I love Chris Heyerdahl. As much as he makes a great villian, I really, really hope his personality change after "The Five" is permanent. (And I also enjoyed the scene with him and Bigfoot! )
                            ~ Love the duo of Ashley and Henry, and loved the line about Ashley calling him "Gumby"!

Disliked
                            ~ Not to keen on the invisible girl (Can't remember her name). Maybe I'll warm-up to her a little more next week.

Who was the male scientist following Dana Whitcomb around. I think I remember seeing the actor somewhere (on SG-1?), but I can't remember.

I really hope Bigfoot's okay! I really want to learn more about his character, and he doesn't deserve to bite the dust!

Can't wait 'til next week! Looks incredible, and looks like Tesla's back! (He was on the promo, but I'm sure it could just be a flashback or something!) Still, I'm hopeful!
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
                              I agree, I really don't think Watson will betray them, since Helen seems to trust him to run the UK Sanctuary and I think she's been shown to be a pretty good judge of character. In The Five it was pretty clear that Helen never really liked or trusted Tesla, so his betrayal made more sense even though he was one of the Five.

I wonder if the 'asset' Helen's father may have put in place was a dispersal canister of the Cabal neurotoxin, meant to directly target all the abnormals the cabal must know are in the Sanctuary. It'd be a pretty effective way of distracting Helen from stopping them if she's tied up trying to maintain control of her Sanctuary.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                                Who was the male scientist following Dana Whitcomb around. I think I remember seeing the actor somewhere (on SG-1?), but I can't remember.

He was in Season 6 of SG-1 , "Memento", I believe. He was the scientist or archeologist that helped Jonas and Teal'c find the Stargate.

I also hope Watson isn't the traitor because, I believe that Watson is Tanith from SG-1. So if he's evil again that's just type casting and type casting is wrong.
                                sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Working...
                                X