No announcement yet.

Revelations, Part 1 (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Helen's other ability is going to be? She has to have one based on what they said about the trial, that her father had tailored it so that they each needed their special ability to get to their key, and then Will (I think) said to Helen "was yours staying alive long enough to turn up for the meeting" (Anyone got the proper quote?)

Therefore I'd imagine she has to have some other ability unique to her that would be trial worthy.....
    sigpic

Comment

When Helen and Watson were doing the autopsy,she said her gift was longevity ,but I think she's got another gift.
      She seemed certain she can use Tesla's "key",so I'm wondering what's special to him and Helen ,given that she isn't a vampire.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think that Helen meant that her father would probably have built some failsafes into the trials so that if one of them had died and hadn't passed their ability on to a child that the trial would somehow detect that perhaps and still allow them to complete the tests. I didn't see it as Helen saying she could complete Tesla's trial because she had a similar ability to him, simply that they would be able to retrieve it another way.

Anyway it's certainly going to be an interesting season finale and rolll on Monday!
        sigpic

Comment

Failsafes would be very wise,so I bet you're right .I just like chasing loose ends and possible clues.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Someone on another board compared The Five to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which is just perfect.

The Cabal seems to have inside info on the Sanctuary; if there is a traitor, Watson had better not turn out to be evil. First, because it reflects poorly on Helen's judgment if all of her friends try to kill her. Second, because Peter Wingfield is a living god and I cannot worship him if he isn't on my screen on at least a recurring basis. Third, because based on their incredibly similar gifts, I have decided that Watson is (unknowingly) Will's father, and we've already done the whole 'my long-lost father is evil' plot with Druitt/Ashley. (Children have been a huge theme throughout the season--John and Helen with Ashley, Griffin and his daughter and granddaughter--heck, even Tesla and his 'mini-me's'. Watson is the only one who hasn't contributed, dangit, and the whole 'profiling' scene kind of beat us over the head with Watson/Will parallels.)

I love this group's decision-making skills: 'We need someone to accompany Jack the Ripper and make sure he doesn't go on a psychotic murder spree. I know! Let's choose the one of us who is least capable of defending himself in a fight!' Poor Will.

Is it wrong that I want to see Magnus/Druitt/Watson/Tesla (because you just know he isn't really dead) join forces and fight crime? Or that I really, really want a flashback to the time Tesla fell asleep in Edison's electric chair?

Comment

Finally found the ep

Yay! I picked it (first time for everything ) - Griffin was the Invisible Man.

I really enjoyed this episode but I have a screaming headache so I'm going to watch it again tomorrow when I can concentrate more, I missed some of the dialogue. There was a lot of exposition in this ep but it didn't seem slow to me. Lots of character bits and one liners

I'm really looking forward to the second part BUT it's the last episode of the season We haz to waitz months for Season 2 - no fair!!

*kicks Aussie networks - get a move on & put this puppy on will ya*
              -

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                Phew! I'm exhausted reading that, so I'm glad it was you that wrote it all down. Well done, Baggy.
                I concur...thank you Bagpuss...I only have til late Saturday/early Sunday to wait but this should keep me sane til then!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  *kicks Aussie networks - get a move on & put this puppy on will ya*
                  What do you think the chances are that Australia will get it?? Have you seen the line up for next this years new programs??? I'm not surprised but bitterly disappointed!

I haven't seen the new ep yet but if I had to make a guess on who could possibly be the mole in the Sanctuary then I would say it could be John or...and I have no idea why this popped up in my head...but what about Sophie? She was kinda psychic right? Maybe she can read what's happening there and relay it to the Cabal...willingly or not!
                  Of course the other choice could be Tesla...maybe he and the Cabal are working together now to make the army of vampires a reality.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i'm so happy... i live in germany wich sadly means no sanctuary but luckily i just had the chance to watch revelations....yay^^
                    I really loved this episode and i can't wait for the second part.

By the way does anybody know when they are going to shoot season 2 of sanctuary ?
                    SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                      i'm so happy... i live in germany wich sadly means no sanctuary but luckily i just had the chance to watch revelations....yay^^
                      I really loved this episode and i can't wait for the second part.

By the way does anybody know when they are going to shoot season 2 of sanctuary ?
                      They are supposed to be back breaking stories this month but I haven't heard when filming recommences. There's a 29 week lead time for an ep so it should be relatively soon.
                      -

Comment

"the odd un--natural pause..."

awesome episode! with each revelation I was progressively impressed and reminded why I love this show so much!

I'd like to say more but I'll wait 'til everyone's seen it. only one more day anyways. one very very long day i'm sure.

the banter between the characters was the best part about this episode. LOVED IT!!!
                        Last edited by bossluna; 02 January 2009, 04:34 PM.
                        sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

*bounces around the room* Revelations was awesome, It was great seeing everyone together and an enjoyable lead up to whats coming...I’m looking forward to seeing part 2
                          sigpic

Comment

I found it interesting that the pan down into the central hub of the complex (Where Sally and 2 face have their rooms) showed that the building above was ruined and falling down. Perhaps all of the buildings we see above ground are not in use.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, finally saw this ep:
                              Spoiler:

Someone said, not sure if it was here, that Helen must have more then longevity (sp) because aside form Griffin they were all alive. But it was obvious that Watson is some sort of cyborg (used is inteligence to build something to keep him alive), Druitt is alive because of Helens blood (she gave him a bit of longevity (sp)) and Tesla is a vamp LOL

That said.
                              I really liked the ep. i think it builds for the next ep.really well.

Spoiler:

I also read an interview or news that Emilie (Ashley) was staring in a tv show called Jpod or something like that. Is that old news. Cos if it isnt how can she do both shows?
                              Think they'll kill Emilie and make Helen go dark side?

It feels kinda obvious that they'll use Ash agaisnt Helen. it feels like that is the plan they have for her. Of course I could be wrong LOL

Comment

As for Emilie in other shows, I know season 1 was filmed very rapidly but maybe they have a bit more time now, also as it's only 13 episodes they don't spend as long filming as full season shows which would allow time to do other stuff if they can work the schedules out.

She's also not in every scene which would give her more time free - she wasn't in Requiem at all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X