Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RT @SpoilerTV #Sanctuary - Rick Howland (Lost Girl) to guest star http://goo.gl/fb/cyHfu

Comment

@JustChillin21:
      Busy day... rehearsal, fitting, then standing in on a night shoot, then filming. When it rains, it pours. #sanctuary #psych #rapturepalooza

Had an awesome day on #Sanctuary. Thanks Amanda, Robin, Marshall, Lee, the crew the other actors and the bg... and the coffee people!

Comment

Episode four, “Monsoon.” Its the ep Magnus gets some loving (or something like that lol)

http://popculturezoo.com/2011/05/cat...d-robin-dunne/
        Last edited by kes; 23 May 2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

From Jenn MacLean-Angus:
          Lee Wilson @amandatapping Jonathon Young @RyRobbins Great to meet & work with you today, thank you! xo

They're filming 4x05 right now.

Comment

From TappingTuesday, doesnt really say much cos we already know Watson shows up but...

@amandatapping
            Q2 - Kat Tennant - What is it like working with Peter Wingfield?

A2 - Simply smashing. I adore him. We just shot a huge episode together for season 4. It's just so safe and so lovely.

Comment

...at the end of Season 3, we have no idea where we are or what will happen.

"Our story line about Hollow Earth plays very big.

"There's a huge insurgence that happens, which the Sanctuary team has to deal with. The government has become more involved than we've ever wanted them to be, and Magnus finds herself in the most ridiculous and unexpected place.

"So the start of our fourth season has all been about, 'How do we quell this uprising, and how do we get Magnus back?' " Tapping said. "I think the only way you can creatively continue is to scare the crap out of yourself and try to do something that everyone says is impossible. That's how we've always rolled."

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=310944

Comment

@zaksantiago:
                Dope time at #Sanctuary today. I would take a fall for my homie @RyRobbins ...literally. What a great set. Good, good times

Comment

Episode 1 of Season 4 is called Tempus.

Source : Slice of SciFi #319 podcast

More spoilers to come...
                  -

Comment

Some excerpts from the Slice of SciFi podcast -

Damian
                    the stories so far for Season 4 have been amazingly involved and deep and very character driven

S~s~S~s~S

Amanda
                    You see a bit more backstory and history this season. We sort of followed the Hollow Earth story through Season 3 and we see where that culminates. You see the Sanctuary go off in a very interesting, slightly different more independent direction.

S~s~S~s~S

Damian
                    I will go into more of a rave... after we saw the first episode cut together we all agreed that it is easily the best Sanctuary episode we've ever seen. I mean we cheered about Normandy, we thought Normandy was the highest water mark and then we did Tempus, which is episode 1 of Season 4. It is sort of the pinnacle of all the elements that we had been setting up in Season 3 or all three seasons, paid off in this magnificent episode that is easily the coolest, most ass kicking Magnus episode of all time, well up to this point. I think Season 4 is just been a rollicking good time and...

S~s~S~s~S

SoSF
                    I was so happy with the Adam story line because that, well it gave us someone to really hate.
                    Amanda
                    Then you'll love Tempus
                    Damian
                    That is the pay off of that entire through line, it is to the point where at the very last moment of it you are viscerally feeling his fate.
                    SoSF
                    Wow
                    Damian
                    It was gorgeous and it is exactly like everyone was rehearsing, getting their chops loosened up for that episode and bang, you know the story came together Martin's vision of how to put it together was there and Amanda's performance was literally on a level I've never seen before, it was astonishing. That sort of set the bar and made everyone excited and that got everyone kind of so inspired as we kept going forward. Also the second episode is directed by Amanda and it's so deft and action packed and well done and I'm just, we're very chuffed about our season so far.
                    -

Comment

@JodiAnneBalfour:
                      start work on #Sanctuary tomorrow. cast read through today was fun&exciting.

Just posted a photo http://instagr.am/p/Ffl2I/

Had a great day of shooting today on #Sanctuary. Thanks to @RyRobbins, @Amandatapping, @robindunne & others for being so lovely.

Comment

Martin Wood is directing episode 7 -

From Ryan Robbins on Twitter :

@RainbowFrancks Working during the next one!! Can you believe it?! You should come by and say hello! Martin's directing this one.
                        -

Comment

IMDB lists ep 5 as Resistence. With Zak Santiago Guest staring.
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1950825/

Comment

@damiankindler:
                            Amazing recording session today with the incomparable Jim Byrnes and the uber talented Pascale Hutton. @SanctuarySeries is in for a treat!
                            Posted Sat 18 Jun 01:13

@RobertLawrenson:
                            On set in #sanctuary studio watching really cool visual effect in the making...very clever method & beautifully composed photography!
                            Posted Sat 18 Jun 00:12

Comment

"Tapping was on a sound stage this week filming some Arctic-set scenes."

http://www.theprovince.com/entertain...416/story.html

Comment

@RobertLawrenson:
                                Just wrapped on a super cool ep of #Sanctuary written & directed by Martin...now onto next super cool ep written & directed by Damian!

Comment

Working...
                                X