No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to agree. I'd love to see an episode that focused on others than Helen. She isn't the end all and be all of the show. that said....One Night was just drivel. I could care less about any character's dating life. I'd like adventure and monsters and mysteries please. with some twists and turns and creative ideas tossed in to keep it interesting
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I would add that I would rather see the relationship of the existing characters continue to develop more than see Will's relationship with random women. Let's see an episode focusing more on Helen and Kate. How about Will and Kate? Whatever happened to the promise of the backstory on the Big Guy?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

i don't mind eps about our ppl and their relationships, just do them good.

abby was cute in 'out of the blue', but in 'one night'... abby's personality was perfect for 'out of the blue', but to believe she's an fbi agent... to me, she didn't act like on in 'one night', but some head cheerleader, thrown into dealing with being kidnapped and such.

but still, i really don't mind eps about relationships... make them believable, and with some depth. including the characters having depth!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I read that there will be a musical episode. but I don´t know what to think about it...DK said that it is not caused by a spell, dream or fantasy and I wonder how they do it. Maybe a abnormal? But wouldn´t that be equatable with a spell? However I so hope Nikola will be in it

Comment

he also said that it was a cross between glee and exorcist and it's 'rather bloody'

also that all the cast members use their real voices, not voice doubles

hey, if they can pull off bollywood, they can pull off this.

i'm gonna wonder....singing keeps the zombie from eating their brains? so they have to sing everything?

sigpic

Comment

The only person I read saying it was a cross between Glee and The Exorcist was @Syfy.
              At the panel AT says its NOT Glee, its more like The Exorcist.

Comment

I've never liked when they take a show that is supposed be a drama (which Sanctuary is) and do a musical episode. It's just not right that Helen, Will and all just start singing Yes I expect it in Glee, that's their show's format, it's not Sanctuary's
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I like when a show goes out of the box. I cant wait to see it. Sure it can suck but it could be really good.

Comment

I saw the clip from the CC panel before I saw DK's tweets. Wasn't sure if they were joking or not. Apparently not. Not exactly what I expected or hoped for with season 4 but I will reserve judgment until I see the ep.

It's funny because I was at a Fringe Festival show this weekend featuring 4 women in their 40s and 50s, it was a musical. Absolutely hilarious and I thought AT would be right at home in that kind of show except I wasn't sure if she could sing. I guess we will find out.

Comment

from Damian

Truth in advertising: @SanctuarySeries s4 is doing a musical episode. It won't suck. And it's not goofy. In fact things get quite bloody.

@SanctuarySeries musical ep facts: no voice doubles. Magnus, Will, and Henry all sing + others. Music by Genius known as Andrew Lockington.

@SanctuarySeries musical ep facts 2: NO spell/dream/fantasy causes singing. Written/directed by Alan Smithee - or me. Depends if u like it.

__

if the glee comment came from syfy, cool. He's got too much going on this weekend for me to track it down.

That said, I don't watch Glee and won't watch Exorcist so there's nothing for me to base it on

I'll reserve judgment until I see it. (although I might plan ahead and have an adult beverage handy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        from Damian

Truth in advertising: @SanctuarySeries s4 is doing a musical episode. It won't suck. And it's not goofy. In fact things get quite bloody.

@SanctuarySeries musical ep facts: no voice doubles. Magnus, Will, and Henry all sing + others. Music by Genius known as Andrew Lockington.

@SanctuarySeries musical ep facts 2: NO spell/dream/fantasy causes singing. Written/directed by Alan Smithee - or me. Depends if u like it.

__

if the glee comment came from syfy, cool. He's got too much going on this weekend for me to track it down.

That said, I don't watch Glee and won't watch Exorcist so there's nothing for me to base it on

I'll reserve judgment until I see it. (although I might plan ahead and have an adult beverage handy
                        Does poor AT not realise what she is getting herself into? This shall certainly lead to singing at the next AT event!

Comment

Did Amanda said at comic con that Jonathon would be in the season 4 finale and in good 5 episodes? My english is not that good and it is a hard job to understand all that and amanda talks really fast. Would be cool if he is the finale, but I always thought he is just until ep 9

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                            The only person I read saying it was a cross between Glee and The Exorcist was @Syfy.
                            At the panel AT says its NOT Glee, its more like The Exorcist.
                            I believe it was RD at the panel who said it was Glee meets the Exorcist, which probably let to @Syfy's tweet. I'm actually looking forward to it because it's fun to see how outside of the box they're willing to go with this show. One of my favorite shows right now is Fringe in part because they're not afraid to experiment with their storytelling style, doing part of one episode animated and also doing a part musical ep.

The Sanctuary writers have done well, IMHO, with other wacky ideas like the Bollywood dancing or the POV filming, so as long as they have an interesting conceit for it I have some faith that they'll be able to pull this off too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              Did Amanda said at comic con that Jonathon would be in the season 4 finale and in good 5 episodes? My english is not that good and it is a hard job to understand all that and amanda talks really fast. Would be cool if he is the finale, but I always thought he is just until ep 9
                              Yep that's what she said.

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                              The Sanctuary writers have done well, IMHO, with other wacky ideas like the Bollywood dancing or the POV filming, so as long as they have an interesting conceit for it I have some faith that they'll be able to pull this off too.
                              I agree with this. I don't have any expectations for the episode and I don't want to, but I do think that if anyone can pull this off, it's them. They're hard working people and, if they say it's good, I'm inclined to believe them and to think they did a great job with it.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                from Damian

__

Watching the rest of the panel. Its RD that says it.

Comment

Working...
                                X