Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    That he is, at the Sanctuary convention, he and Damian performed the song Halleluja(sp?) Ryan sang and played the guitar accompanied by Damian

*They raised money for S4K*
    That's an impressive song to do. Either you can do it really well or you suck at it. Would love to have heard Ryan and Damian doing it.

Comment

I wonder....magnus said to will in the pilot : Your instincts told you that the boy was anything but normal. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here. Inside these walls are beings that make his qualities pale by comparison. "Sanctuary for all" is not an empty motto.

So I think 'sanctuary for none' will play off of that. It'll effect the building, or maybe Will says he's had enough and he quits, or maybe it's Magnus that just reaches the end of her rope and she quits (far fetched, I know, but I could see some tragedy just pushing her that extra step too far)
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        I wonder....magnus said to will in the pilot : Your instincts told you that the boy was anything but normal. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here. Inside these walls are beings that make his qualities pale by comparison. "Sanctuary for all" is not an empty motto.

So I think 'sanctuary for none' will play off of that. It'll effect the building, or maybe Will says he's had enough and he quits, or maybe it's Magnus that just reaches the end of her rope and she quits (far fetched, I know, but I could see some tragedy just pushing her that extra step too far)
        Interesting point. On that subject, instead of being about Will, I wonder if "Sanctuary for none" will mean that there will be no more abnormals housed at the sanctuary itself. Maybe Magnus & Co going rogue means that the government has taken all of the abnormals that were staying there (let's face it, we don't even see any of them any more - including the mermaid!) and the only ones left there are Magnus, Will, Henry & Biggie.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope you're all wrong...I don't like to think of the Sanctuary without the abbys but especially without Helen.
          I'm not sure what to think about the title but I hope this doesn't see the end of the Sanctuary.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I don't think it's the end of the show. I just think it's a full circle thing possibly leading into a reboot type of thing.

sigpic

Comment

I don't think it's the end of the show. I just think it's a full circle thing possibly leading into a reboot type of thing.
              We haven't got confirmation of season 5 yet...though going by the way SyFy talks about the show one would hope that it was a given.
              Either way, Sanctuary has a way of throwing the least expected thing at you. Which I'm not ever gonna complain about. Well so long as Helen remains an integral part of the show.
              I'm positive.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

me too. And I can see MAD not being complacent. they like to shake things up and try new things.

sigpic

Comment

i'll take the reboot, but *only* if it's 'The Helen Magnus' show!!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    i'll take the reboot, but *only* if it's 'The Helen Magnus' show!!

hear hear!
                    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Sky and Chellle I agree with you both I agree it could come full circle for the Sanctuary I don't believe it's the end of the show , Amanda did say it was cliffhanger I'm not worried I'am looking forward to seeing what the story is and seeing how the team handles the situation . I'm staying positive for a season 5 Sanctuary so deserves it a thousand times over! (fingers crossed for season 5)
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Is there a sneak peek out yet for this week?

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153 View Post
                          Is there a sneak peek out yet for this week?

Comment

Yay!! Declan & Yoda!!!
                            Can't wait to see this one. But I say that every week.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

http://www.spacecast.com/article/As-...ary-Homecoming

Interviews with Amanda, Robin, and Ryan about "Homecoming", but also has set footage from the filming of "The Depths".

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                                http://www.spacecast.com/article/As-...ary-Homecoming

Interviews with Amanda, Robin, and Ryan about "Homecoming", but also has set footage from the filming of "The Depths".
                                Is there any chance you could post the clip as it won't play for me?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X