X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    From the news thread:
    This is so fraking AWESOME! JY is in the music ep
    Um, the quote says they're not in the musical ep?
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

From the news thread:
      This is so fraking AWESOME! JY is in the music ep
      I think it says they're not in the music ep...
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Damn I miss read it. in a hurry to walk out
        Sad. Dont care about Kate but really wish Tesla was in it.

Comment

Damn I miss read it. in a hurry to walk out
          Sad. Dont care about Kate but really wish Tesla was in it.
          I think Declan's in it.
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

That would be cool. I like Declan.

Comment

@antipodal #Sanctuary - FYI, @Syfy updated schedule reflects Nov. 29 (Tues) episode #Chimera at 10/9C #SanctuarySeries

What does that mean? A re-run?

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/4...1#post13005771

As the posters said, it might be a scheduling thing because of the Thanksgiving weekend.
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

So, it´s nothing bad!?!? I was afraid there would be a break and some time only reruns.

Comment

I rather have a mini break and reruns then airing an ep on a different night because of a Holiday.

Comment

Nov 4 Resistance

Nov 11 Homecoming

Nov 18 Icebreaker

Nov 25 Fugue

Nov 29 Chimera

It can't be a rerun because the schedule says that that Fugue is suppose to air Nov 25 so maybe they've decided to air the Dec 2 episode one time before it airs on Dec 2 but with the way SYFY is who knows. I do hope that's what it is because Chimera is only going to be on at 10pm EST and not reruned at 12am EST as of now.

I do agree with what Kes said about mini break and I wish they would do them but I think if they did they would either have to start the season 1 or 2 week earlier or have the final 2 episodes of the season air in January.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Actually it´s good, cause on holidays people a typically out with friends or familiy or something, so not watching TV.

Comment

After seeing the ads for next week's episode, it will be nice to see not only Tesla but Helen partnered with Henry as her side kick
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            After seeing the ads for next week's episode, it will be nice to see not only Tesla but Helen partnered with Henry as her side kick
                            i didn't know that!

VERY nice news to read! (but i'm still not going to peek at the sneakpeak )
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Is there a sneak peek out yet?

Comment

in a recent interview (i think on syfy's site), amanda said that helen's on a secret mission that we won't find out what it is until the last minute or two of the season finale... ooh...
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X