No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the more serious/dark episodes. Should be an interesting season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      @SpoilerTV Sanctuary - Episode 4.01 - Tempus - Promotional Photos http://t.co/uHXmnGRm
      Nice!!! But I was thinking, is leather really an "in thing" for those times? Did women wear leather like Magnus is in these phtos? Not that I'm complaining. Also, the hooded cape she's wearing in one of the shots...it looks like the cape she wore on SG1 in season 10 when they were undercover from the Ori.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
        I like the more serious/dark episodes. Should be an interesting season.
        I don't mind a little bit of darkenss but not all season...life can be dark enough as it is without having to watch it on your favourite program.
        I would think that a financial advisor should he necessary regardless of whether the Sanctuary is recieving private or government funding. I'd hate to see them lose it all. But hearing that they have to merge a few of the Sanctuaries has me thinking that there is definitley something amiss here...be it a financial solution or some sort of coup.
        I'm not sure how dark I would like to see this season go...I don't want to see it so dark that the fun gets sucked right out of it.
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          Nice!!! But I was thinking, is leather really an "in thing" for those times? Did women wear leather like Magnus is in these phtos? Not that I'm complaining. Also, the hooded cape she's wearing in one of the shots...it looks like the cape she wore on SG1 in season 10 when they were undercover from the Ori.
          helen might be thinking, 'i know this doesn't belong in this timeline, but i'll be damned if i'm going to lose my favorite leather jacket!'
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            helen might be thinking, 'i know this doesn't belong in this timeline, but i'll be damned if i'm going to lose my favorite leather jacket!'
            Well it's not the same one she entered the past timeline with...maybe she had it tailored into a dress overcoat. It looks nice but out of it's time...or not quite in it's time.
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Well it's not the same one she entered the past timeline with...maybe she had it tailored into a dress overcoat. It looks nice but out of it's time...or not quite in it's time.
              oops
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                @SpoilerTV Sanctuary - Episode 4.01 - Tempus - Promotional Photos http://t.co/uHXmnGRm

Hmm, so Adam goes to all the trouble of going back in time and then sits down for a nice game of poker? Interesting... It does make me wonder though, what did he plan on doing after he healed Imogene?

Comment

the 'tempus' promo pics make me even more excited for the ep!

~2 weeks to go
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

They said darker for S02 and aside from the 1st 3 eps that closed S01 storyline, the season was anything but dark.

Comment

ah but which adam is she talking to????

she needs to stop worth, avoid herself, try to convince adam to not go bad, not change history and oh by the way, she also needs to find a way home
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

she needs to stop worth, avoid herself, try to convince adam to not go bad, not change history and oh by the way, she also needs to find a way home
                        I was thinking the same, Sky!

Helen has her hands full trying to do all that.

2 weeks!
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

That's a really good point! We don't know if that's her Adam or the Adam in the original timeline.
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I thought it was DarkHelen sitting opposite TimeTravelAdam? I doubt DarkHelen would actually interact with anyone from the past on purpose, perhaps with the exception of James (since he's so smart and could probably understand the ramifications and help her get home). It's not that easy to explain how and why your hair is suddenly dark, not in those days at least.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I just had a thought. Wouldn't Adam going back in time and healing his daughter mean that the past him wouldn't need to go back in time, therefore creating a paradox? He does not seem to have thought this through very well...

Comment

tunnel vision...and yes a paradox

imogene has Leukemia, heck when I was younger it wasn't very survivable, much less 100 years ago.

not to mention, as mean as this sounds, imogene has to die because who knows who she grows up to be or who her children grow up to be. So in addition to all that, Helen has to make sure a young girl dies.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X