• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    I'm not sure what is happening but we do know (from Twitter) :
    • Ep 2 is Kate centric -
      Agam Darshi
      AvongirlDonna The second eps of season 4 is Katecentric. And it sets up a big change for the rest of the season...you'll see. ; )
    • and I think this is Ep 10 -
      Agam Darshi
      My day has consisted of hanging with @amandatapping, kicking bad-guy- ass. Did you know this chick rocks? like seriously.
    • and she went to Bannf in the middle of shooting Ep13 I think -
      Agam Darshi
      Passing thru chilliwak. Home stretch. Left Banff at 6am. On set for a night shoot at 6pm. Yikes!
    Yes. She is in the show during the season but how much. The last 2 eps she shot what? 3/4 days?
    And she didnt talk much about Sanctuary except that tweet of working with AT and she did that all the time. It sounded strange when I read t cos she's not like RR or RL whom mention AT a lot.

Oh and isnt ep 2 the one that deals with the "rebel alliance"?
    1st ep in the past, 2nd ep the refugees for Hollow Earth, right? So it makes sense that foucs on AD since she was MAI in the camp.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      Yes. She is in the show during the season but how much. The last 2 eps she shot what? 3/4 days?
      And she didnt talk much about Sanctuary except that tweet of working with AT and she did that all the time. It sounded strange when I read t cos she's not like RR or RL whom mention AT a lot.

Oh and isnt ep 2 the one that deals with the "rebel alliance"?
      1st ep in the past, 2nd ep the refugees for Hollow Earth, right? So it makes sense that foucs on AD since she was MAI in the camp.
      Yeah I was wondering how much she is in the season because things went quiet re Sanctuary for Agam about Ep 6 but that may or may not mean anything.
      -

Comment

Yeah I was wondering how much she is in the season because things went quiet re Sanctuary for Agam about Ep 6 but that may or may not mean anything.
        Looking through the deleted scenes from Season 3, it seems a lot of Kate/Agam's scenes hit the cutting room floor - maybe they decided that she was better as a recurring character instead of a cast member
        sigpic

Comment

SPACE descriptions of the first S4 episodes:

“Tempus”
          In the season four opener, Helen Magnus has pursued Adam Worth back to 1898 London to stop him from altering - and quite possibly completely destroying - the future. As she battles to stop Worth, stay hidden from her past-self, and avoid taking any action that might change the events of history, Magnus must also figure out how to get back to her own present day timeline.

“Uprising”
          As Hollow Earth Abnormals continue to arrive at the surface in droves, Will, Henry, Kate and Bigfoot scramble to prevent all-out war with the Lotus Security Forces. All the while, they are worrying about the whereabouts and safety of Magnus who was last seen heading to Praxis just before the city was destroyed.

“Untouchable”
          With a government inspector threatening to cut off the Sanctuary's funding, Magnus and Will must explain a mission gone wrong. Meanwhile, Henry has a surprise visitor with some shocking news.

“Monsoon”
          Magnus flies to a remote island in Africa to meet with the Sanctuary’s new top secret financial advisor, but lands herself in the middle of a deadly hostage situation.

Comment

So, I bet the last few seconds of uprising are what triggers the investigation in untouchable.

As to henrys news, wouldn't it be funny if his girlfriend was having a haplet?
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              So, I bet the last few seconds of uprising are what triggers the investigation in untouchable.

That was my first guess
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yeah, I thought so too! However, it's been a while since she was last at the Sanctuary, right? And he didn't go back to visit her after, did he? It just seems like she's rather late telling him the news if that's what it's about.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

They could also be tring to play it cool since UE pretty much told everyone she was going to be out of S02 lol

Comment

There was a phone interview with Robin & Amanda and Jamie Ruby (@scfivision) and Jamie Steinberg (@NotYerAvgChick ) were tweeting live. The full interview will be eventually up on http://www.scifivision.com/.
                    (unless otherwise indicated the tweets are from @scifivision Jamie Ruby)

[...]
                    Oh wow, some really cool stuff.

- I like Declan
                    - Magnus confusing us is always good; she's a mysterious woman after all
                    - Magnus' love interest is great, hope he/she is attractive and/or has some charisma and isn't way out of Magnus' league (as in not good enough for her; like that German dude, Olaf)
                    - Not too sure about yet another Magnus/Will-centered ep. I've never had a very high opinion of Will (I don't think he'll have enough time in his life to ever be able to succeed Magnus) and lately it's only gotten worse. I also don't find the actor very attractive, appealing or funny. He's trying too hard in my opinion and it's turning me off.
                    - Interested in how the relationships will be tested
                    - Love to see some friction between Will and Magnus and love her lying to him (he's far too nosy and thinks he has a right to know everything about her life)
                    - Looking forward to Victorian England and more of Druitt. Wonder if OlderMagnus will encounter him and if she's tempted to intervene, which of course she can't without altering the timeline. Will also be interesting to see two Magnuses (sp?), considering how well AT has played several Sams in Stargate.
                    - I like seeing more of Adam Worth; so far I've found most of the bad guys very interesting and very well portrayed.
                    - Magnus on a motorcycle! Awesome! She rocks the leather look. Would that be Ashley's old motorcycle?
                    - Who's the Peter they're talking about? PW aka Watson? Because I was kind of hoping/assuming he'd be there already...
                    - Not so sure about Will calling out Magnus, since he always sounds so petulant when he tries. He lacks real authority and self-confidence, in my opinion. Loved it when Magnus snapped at him in season 3, about her being 160 years old and him only knowing her for 3.
                    - Wonder if the comment about JFK was in jest or if he'd be mentioned (I'm assuming the former, but would like the latter; love those references to historical figures).
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Please, let's not go there.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                        “Monsoon”
                        Magnus flies to a remote island in Africa to meet with the Sanctuary’s new top secret financial advisor, but lands herself in the middle of a deadly hostage situation.
                        Isn't that the one where Magnus has a romantic relationship with someone? o.o In a hostage situation?! 160 years old, and that's her best setting?
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yes, that´s the ep and I am soooo happy that her fling or whatever it is, is ended in the same episode.
                          @AmandaTapping says Magnus will finally have a love interest this season, but only for one ep #sanctuary Thank God I could even life with the fact if it is a women, I would probably even like it but only if it ends the same ep, cause Magnus in a real lesbian relationship I can´t see. dunno
                          And now, when she said that it is just in this one ep, I´m pretty sure it is a women, for one ep you can test it, see how the audience like that, but a whole story arc would be too dangerousn IMHO.

I hope it isn´t Sanctuary’s new top secret financial advisor, that would be a bit...slutty?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                            Yes, that´s the ep and I am soooo happy that her fling or whatever it is, is ended in the same episode.
                            @AmandaTapping says Magnus will finally have a love interest this season, but only for one ep #sanctuary Thank God I could even life with the fact if it is a women, I would probably even like it but only if it ends the same ep, cause Magnus in a real lesbian relationship I can´t see. dunno
                            And now, when she said that it is just in this one ep, I´m pretty sure it is a women, for one ep you can test it, see how the audience like that, but a whole story arc would be too dangerousn IMHO.

I hope it isn´t Sanctuary’s new top secret financial advisor, that would be a bit...slutty?
                            I think it would be awesome if it's a woman. As a bi woman, having Helen Magnus out there as a role model would be wonderful!
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Going by what I've read in the announcements only thread, I'd say that is a high possibility...just trying to get my head around the little one being called a haplet...glad you didn't say puppy!!
                              Or she could be just calling it all off coz she's with someone else.
                              Nah...I'm thinking haplet sounds about right.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

you know, if you watch the deleted scenes from Awakening, there was soooooo a femslashy scene between magnus and afina. Already spawned at least one fic that I know of (course that author will slash any and every lady he can get together, but still)

I say let helen get some nookie. Been a long time and stressful few years, she can use a little 'me' time.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X