No announcement yet.

Sanctuary For None (Part 2) (413)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want this show to go on for at least two or more seasons it is awesome!

That ending was totally out of the ball park, the angst of not knowing if Magnus is death or alive; Kate's faces as they are watching what is left of the Sanctuary, Biggie hurt and all was AWESOME!

Like/Love the kiss and the sentiment you could see drooping from Tesla and Magnus.

I Love this show I totally LOVE IT!
    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

I have no words, I think I need a rewatch and then I might post something.

The new Sanctuary is so beatiful, I really want to see the next season and more of this Place.
      vlcsnap-00008.jpg
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

What did Addison say as he was looking out across the city at the sanctuary burning?

Comment

What an EPIC episode.
          I can't believe it is over so soon.
          I do hope they make a new season...because
          Spoiler:
          indicates a new beginning

There was sooooooooo much tension in this episode
          I ended up crying in many scenes.

Okay. My short sharp analysis goes like this:
          - what happened to biggie because i ended up crying..
          - there was soooooo much tension it was UNBELIEVABLE!!
          - how will randomly appeared on magnus' side baffled me
          - was the place at the VERY end built underneath the sanctuary
          - Magnus/Tesla FTW :'D (ill post my screenshot asap)
          - who was the real enemy.. there seemed to be two?
          - the explosion i ended up crying... yes i cried alot..

THIS SHOW IS WORTH A NEW SEASON!

^
          my life is complete
          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
          - Doctor Who (series 7)
          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Interesting and exciting end for the end of the season. Since they blew up the Sanctuary, I can see why they called it Sanctuary for none. I will miss the old building, the new place is lovely though I do wonder if Biggie died, or is it like last time we thought he was dead? And yes Henry's new suit worked, like was predicted after seeing The Depths. At least we found out the truth about Biggie, he was still on Helen's side, even if it cost him life. What a way to kill off an enemy even if he did deserve it

Now for a season 5 to see where this goes, and it looks like Helen faked her death, so no more interference with the governements, thank goodness, because I hate politics in my shows
            That was my first thought, that finally the show could get back to working in the shadows, with no government interference. Nice circle. After being disappointed in the direction of the series for over a season (with a few 'make suse happy' eps in there) I'm really hoping they get a change to do a season 5.

Nice, Helen liquidated everything and basically started over. With her 'dead' and no money to track things should be much easier.
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I loved Amanda's look through her office just before she left it. It was very well acted and I knew right there she'd never see her office again. I think it was a great episode.

I'm not quite sure about the name debate. Helen could have lied to Will and made up a completely new name, even if Patricia was her mother or not.

Comment

My first thought at the end of the ep was this would be a good way to end the series. I hope I'm worng. If they don't get a season 5 then this was a good way to end it.
                great ep - my thoughts on it when I get home next year!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh and on Helen's office, I noticed in last weeks ep that the pictures of Ashely were gone...she was ready to move out.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

"I'd sooner burn it to the ground."

Yep, she sure did. I think I need to watch it again before I comment but I agree with others here that they left it in a reasonable place if this is where Sanctuary ends *bites tongue*. Starting again out of sight and interference of the "normals" would hopefully lose my pet hate of too much politics in story arcs. Starting again and taking the best of the worlds of Sanctuary, Hollow Earth and normal Earth has many possibilities.
                    -

Comment

Full Circle.

Season 1 Episode 2 Sanctuary for All Part 2 Helen ... "But I can promise you the adventure of many, many lifetimes. Shall we begin?"

Season 4 Episode 13 Sanctuary for None Part 2 Helen.... "Shall we begin?"

Edit:
                      hehe... Gillian and I are sharing a brain tonight. She just tweeted.

GillianHorvath Gillian Horvath
                      In #SanctuaryForNone rough cut, music in last scene was music from #SanctuaryForAll. Loved it that way. Full circle.

GillianHorvath Gillian Horvath
                      To quote @damiankindler, Shall We Begin?
                      Last edited by Steff; 30 December 2011, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Did the Helen die and that is now another Helen? That is kinda sad and where was the touching and Tesla in chair scene? At least there was the kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                          Did the Helen die and that is now another Helen? That is kinda sad and where was the touching and Tesla in chair scene? At least there was the kiss.
                          I dont think she died.. that scene baffled me too.
                          i think she knows her home so well she'd know how to escape
                          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
                          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

OH YEAH I MANAGED TO DRAW THE KISS..in 10mins

teslenKISS.jpg
                            my digital personal touch

DSC00251.jpg
                            my actual drawing...skills?

~~~

WATCHING:
                            - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Wow.

What an episode!!

I first though Helen was going to sacrifice herself since she said 'everything outlives it's purpose' to Will, and when she looked around at her office, I really felt shivers down my back.

Sad to see the Sanctuary go. Hell of an exit for sure.

I thought when Will was looking around, he'd find a stasis chamber with a clone of Helen, since I thought she was dead. She said 'Bloody Hell' as just as the blast went off so I assumed something went wrong.

The new Sanctuary is awesome. Miss the gothic structures, but the Hollow Earth futuristic look was good as well. But how did Will find it in the first place?

Here's hoping for a season 5!!

Comment

Thats really driving me nuts, could anyone please ask Gilian on twitter if one Helen died and another at the end took over? I would do it myself, but I have no twitter account.

Poor Nikola he surely thinks she is dead, I hope she informed him soon.
                                Last edited by Altariel; 31 December 2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X