The Depths (411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueray View Post
    my guess from watching the show that "old city" is like seattle or maybe vancover. because henry and will both american accents. it seems like erika is going to stay in england and henry is going to continue to work at the old city sanctuary. which is kind of sad, that the kid is barely going to see their dad. but then again the baby won't be born for a few years, so theres time of them to figure it out.
    Yeah, a lot can happen between now and when the kid is finally born. Hopefully though they'd work out something so Henry can spend time with him/her on a regular basis. I think he'd make a great dad.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Martin Wood: The toughest part of ‘The Depths’ was that script was so big that we ended up nine minutes over when we finished the edit. So I had to take nine minutes of story out of it, which was extremely hard to do. You’ll be able to see those on the DVD but not in the actual episode.”
      (From: The morton report)

...and now I'm wondering if I would understand Will better with those additionally nine minutes...
      We'll have to wait until the DVD comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
        Martin Wood: The toughest part of ‘The Depths’ was that script was so big that we ended up nine minutes over when we finished the edit. So I had to take nine minutes of story out of it, which was extremely hard to do. You’ll be able to see those on the DVD but not in the actual episode.”
        (From: The morton report)

...and now I'm wondering if I would understand Will better with those additionally nine minutes...
        We'll have to wait until the DVD comes out.
        I doubt it. They have been writing Will badly for several seasons, using him for whatever the plot needs.

I will however be very interested to see what they cut out.
        -

Comment

I know i heard that the bullet removal scene was cut down to the montage we saw (which was more than enough for me personally)
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            I know i heard that the bullet removal scene was cut down to the montage we saw (which was more than enough for me personally)
            yeah, I thought I heard the bullet removal scene was 5 minutes to begin with. Don't think I could've handled Will's yelling & whining for that long.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
              yeah, I thought I heard the bullet removal scene was 5 minutes to begin with. Don't think I could've handled Will's yelling & whining for that long.
              Ouch! Yeah, I don't think they needed to prolong that scene.

I did watch it again and I still think Will was being a b******, more than the water can account for.

Comment

Since I never posted a review, here's the one I did for WHR. http://wormholeriders.net/sanctuary/?p=30453

Comment

Well...

1. A lot of hate for Will. He's the guy I relate to the most but he certainly over-reacted in Fugue and I'm not sure what he was trying to achieve here.

2. He had a point though, how close can Helen allow herself to get to anyone.

3. I'm surprised Will didn't mention James when Helen referenced Sherlock Holmes.

4. Henry - meh.

5. Where's biggie?

Decent enough.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

I did watch it again and I still think Will was being a b******, more than the water can account for.
                    I recently rewatched after not seeing it in a loong time-- and still agree with my first reaction. I wanted to smack Will.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      I recently rewatched after not seeing it in a loong time-- and still agree with my first reaction. I wanted to smack Will.
                      I wanted to smack Will in most episodes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh me too!

Comment

Working...
                        X