No announcement yet.

Homecoming (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Biggie's facial expression when Sheila told him that the girl still keeps a lock of his fur is priceless.......
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
      And Biggie's facial expression when Sheila told him that the girl still keeps a lock of his fur is priceless.......
      That was classic! Biggie's awesome this season. Total comic relief, much needed sometimes!

Comment

Yes. Biggie really needs to chill out a bit from time to time. Kate used to be able to bring out the fun and naughty parts of him but now she's gone.....
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

Yes. Biggie really needs to chill out a bit from time to time. Kate used to be able to bring out the fun and naughty parts of him but now she's gone.....
          Loved the tv watching scene with the two of them. Kate's head resting on Biggie's shoulder after both had fallen asleep. awwww

Comment

That scene and the deleted scenes of them laughing while watching TV, so sweet...
            sigpic
            Sign by me

Comment

i love that scene, the extended version is better, because it shows that they actually watch the show
              sigpic

Comment

Just a couple things. I thought the ep was okay but not one of the better ones.

Agree that Will letting himself get konked on the head so easily made him look dumb. After working with the Sanctuary for several years you'd think he'd be a little more aware of his surroundings. It was nice to get a little more of his backstory though.

At first I thought Bruno and Sheila were fun but then they kind of started to get on my nerves.

Nice to see Henry getting to do more this season.

Usually I'm more concerned with where Tesla is, but I'm really starting to wonder about Druitt now, like someone else mentioned. I thought he would have shown up by now, or at least some mention made about what happened to him.

KayLyne: I like your wp of The Five.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  Usually I'm more concerned with where Tesla is, but I'm really starting to wonder about Druitt now, like someone else mentioned. I thought he would have shown up by now, or at least some mention made about what happened to him.
                  Yes, that's a bit odd, considering he is one of the key characters of the series. No mentioning of him whatsoever in every spoiler I've read so far. Perhaps we have to wait until the season finale in order to find out.
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    i think they used the same container for will in monorovia and magnus in old city (same color)
                    Yeah - that's something I forgot to say! It IS the same container. Sure I know they like/need to cut costs whenever possible (i.e. the many lives of that... plane? whatever it was, that they used in Kush, Requiem and in Revelations), but could they have made it any more possible? They could've at least painted it a different colour or changed the numbers on the front (which were the same, obviously)

Also a few things that were slightly lame:

-the Angry birds reference

-The "Bickersons" reference - Dunno if many people get this, but during AT's panel at Armageddon in Melbourne last month, she said her and Robin pretend to be a bickering married couple when they go out - Mandy & Rob Bickerson. They spent the first 15 minutes of her panel just having (pretend) arguments about stuff

Comment

I kinda wondered what a shipping container was doing in the middle of the streets of monrovia

or why it was dumped in an alley with no way to lift it. I would have expected to see it still on its wheels since it'd need a crane to be made mobile again.

Will kept checking his phone, he got a call in the beginning talking to yusuf, and checking his phone is why he stopped his bike, I wonder if 'dad' was trying to call him? (course how he felt/heard his phone on that bike....)
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Will kept checking his phone, he got a call in the beginning talking to yusuf, and checking his phone is why he stopped his bike, I wonder if 'dad' was trying to call him? (course how he felt/heard his phone on that bike....)
                        i assumed that it was his father trying to call him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
                          Sorry...I didn't see it that way...your right it does make more sense with the Jays. My bad
                          No, not your bad. It could be a shout out to both.

Originally posted by Julian View Post
                          Yeah - that's something I forgot to say! It IS the same container. Sure I know they like/need to cut costs whenever possible (i.e. the many lives of that... plane? whatever it was, that they used in Kush, Requiem and in Revelations), but could they have made it any more possible? They could've at least painted it a different colour or changed the numbers on the front (which were the same, obviously)

Also a few things that were slightly lame:

-the Angry birds reference

-The "Bickersons" reference - Dunno if many people get this, but during AT's panel at Armageddon in Melbourne last month, she said her and Robin pretend to be a bickering married couple when they go out - Mandy & Rob Bickerson. They spent the first 15 minutes of her panel just having (pretend) arguments about stuff
                          The Bickersons (for those who are too young to know) was a radio show featuring a bickering couple.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

True. They have a nice dynamic

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

The Bickersons (for those who are too young to know) was a radio show featuring a bickering couple.
                            Wow! I'm not the only one who knew that. more evidence of brain sharing EH-T.

Comment

as much as I thought the Will story line flowed really weird, I was really happy to see him in glasses again! he's so handsome

Also loved the angry-bird couple! I hope we see them again (tho knowing this show they'd probably kill them off )

Comment

1. The Bird peeps were pretty annoying.

2. Sending Will to Liberia was pushing the boat out a bit far.

3. It had sort of been hinted that Will's father was a bit dodgy...interesting to get a bit more detail...surprised we didn't get more of a timeline though...

4. Awww...don't turn Biggie to goo....

5. Was a genuinely aww moment with the bird kids though.

OK ep.
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X