Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to watching the show, but I'm starting over on the third season cause I can't remember anything I have watched from that season...
    sigpic

Comment

...Wow. The actor that plays Henry has nipple piercings. Why wouldn't he remove them temporarily for the scene is beyond me...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        ...Wow. The actor that plays Henry has nipple piercings. Why wouldn't he remove them temporarily for the scene is beyond me...
        Either he did for the filming of the next scene or there were corrected out of one and not the other.
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          Either he did for the filming of the next scene or there were corrected out of one and not the other.
          Seems plausible enough...
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, should be finishing season 3 today...5 more episodes

On an interesting note, I have gotten my girlfriend's roommate hooked on the show...Win.
            sigpic

Comment

Watching "Into the Black" now
              sigpic

Comment

...I really hate cliffhanger season finales...
                sigpic

Comment

Why? It's not like you have to wait three months for a new episode. The fourth season finished back on December 30th, 2011. You've got 13 new episodes to look forward to that have already aired. The fourth season finale ends on a quasi cliffhanger. It's kind of like the Atlantis finale. It can either serve as an open-ended series finale or set up a radically different fifth season. I think they made that episode just in case the show didn't get renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                    Why? It's not like you have to wait three months for a new episode. The fourth season finished back on December 30th, 2011. You've got 13 new episodes to look forward to that have already aired. The fourth season finale ends on a quasi cliffhanger. It's kind of like the Atlantis finale. It can either serve as an open-ended series finale or set up a radically different fifth season. I think they made that episode just in case the show didn't get renewed.
                    Lol...Ever since how The 4400 ended, I hate cliffhangers, whether or not the show has a season after it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting little reveal into Magnus' personal life at the end of Monsoon...Wasn't expecting that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol, my girlfriend's roommate has become fairly obsessed with the show now...

I'm stuck in the middle of the fourth season by now, unfortunately. I have too much else to watch
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          Lol...Ever since how The 4400 ended, I hate cliffhangers, whether or not the show has a season after it.
                          that i agree with. i still can't believe what a cliffhanger that show ended, i'm still secretly hoping for a movie or something.

sanctuary season 4, isn't nearly that bad. it has a good ending but definetly left stuff open for an amazing fifth season. but it isn't really a cliffhanger.
                          sigpic

Comment

The more I think about it the more I think that season 5 may not even happen. Shouldn't it have been announced by now if they were planning a fall premier?
                            sigpic

Comment

Managed to get my girlfriend into watching the show
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, looks like I'll have to give this one a go. Sound really promising.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X