Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe you should tie her to the chair and make her watch sanctuary .
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, too many pics of him and my mum would become suspicious
      The lyrics are amazing!!
      in public...? AWESOME!
      Ah, I see. Thats an acceptable excuse.
      Yes, in public. I work part-time in a cafe and I get bored. The people I work with have learnt to ignore it when I start singing.

HAhaa! Well she knows like every other famous person from history!

Haha, I think tieing someone to a chair is a successful solution don't you?
      As Addison said, foolish to play the name-game with Magnus. She knows everyone. Lol.

Yes, tying someone to a chair is always a successful solution. To everything. Always. (I'll stop now before I begin to sound like a pyscopath or something...)

Comment

That awkward moment when you find the funny Nikki moments in your brain fades away after 2 weeks with no new Sanctuary (Nikola in particular) episode.
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
          Yeah, I can see Henry or Kate saying it Knowing Helen though, she either knows the author, or hates her because she prefers the classics LOL

Ughh...how can she diss Niko!!?? I don't think she's gonna listen but hey, you could tie her to a chair and make her listen right?
          Good point.

Actually she has agreed to watch Sanctuary if I watch a Rob Pattinson movie with her (NOT Twilight). At the very least she should see how Nikola is totally my type of guy.

Comment

Working...
          X