Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Adam is rewriting history

they're all gonna cease to exist....other than whomever is in the bubble
      kinda right, not quite in a bubble but followed him

good finale
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if this is quite as dramatic as a tidal wave heading for three continents, but it definitely is a cliffhanger.
        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Thousands of people is a tidal wave. Of sorts.

Comment

it's....quietly dramatic. and also sets up the potential for any retcon they may want to do. cause back in the past, who knows what may be changed
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OMGOMGOMG!!!! What a cliffhanger. But this definitely was an interesting ep.
              Aww they killed off Fallon. She was one of my fav characters.

Helen back in the past with Adam. Kate not found yet. Biggie and the rest of them held hostage by abnormals. Thousands of people heading for an invasion... and wasn't John still in the place when it blew up?

Another question... where in the world is Nikola?

John just seems to be back to his old self.
              and people usually say that Nikola is selfish. Pfff. John is more.
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Wow did Maybourn get old and fat.

And John is a fool.

He just made the problem far worse and now they're going to have to suppress the creature again. The Ripper is back.

And I don't know about you but I'm getting really tired of the UN's people's attitude towards Helen and dealing with retarded Testosterone driven Generals. They need to go the way of the Dodo.

It was the same kind of thing that caused the Kali Mess.

And if that is the same chick that went wild and shot up the place, I hope they use that info to get her to back down from her crap and listen to Helen for a change.

You can almost make a drinking game out of it every single time a stupid bureaucrat thinks they know the best way and Helen doesn't, take a drink.

Now I wonder if Helen will meet her younger self. And if this will cause a paradox that will cause the universe to implode or if they'll just faint and forget it.

After all, wouldn't current Helen have those memories of her meeting herself?

Comment

I doubt that Helen would meet up with her past self, she will do everything in her power to stop Adam without changing the timeline.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    john wants to reset to get helen back

and adam doublecrossed john
                    John seems arrogant to want to decide for Helen - same old sociopath thinking only about what he wants instead of what others need . What if she doesn't want to alter history and get back with him?

Comment

Working...
                    X