Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary background musics

Hello everyone,
    I don't know if you noticed but the musics are more and more different more we go forward in this season. It is like each of them are written for a particular episode. I first noticed that during Ep 6, Animus. When Nikola and Helen are in her bedroom scene or at the end when they're about to discover the holographic map. This music is something very sweet and light.
    On the last episode, we can notice sometime a music we hadn't hear before at all.

...seriously I love them! I really love the new dimension it gave to the show. What do you think?

The last part of the episode where

Spoiler:
    Kate consoles Biggie, is a slowed down version of that horrible main title, which however fits nicely here...

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
      The last part of the episode where

Spoiler:
      Kate consoles Biggie, is a slowed down version of that horrible main title, which however fits nicely here...
      ah indeed you're right, but the main title isn't that horrible, is it?

Comment

Compared to the main title of seasons 1 & 2, the new one is bad

Comment

And the music used at the end of Sleepers I think, which was about the teen vamps, was really awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
            And the music used at the end of Sleepers I think, which was about the teen vamps, was really awesome.
            I agree.... that's my fav music clip so far.

I agree about the main theme song as well.... yuck the old one was much better
            sigpic

Comment

First of all, I really love the music. There are some really great pieces. I would love to have a CD.
              The end of Sleepers is my favorite bit as well so far, closely followed by the end of Eulogy.

And I like the new theme song. It's a great piece of music, well written, just nice, but since I don't hear it (10 sec version really sucks) it's not Sanctuary for me.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X