Anyone interested in a rewatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralphie was cute too ... but I'm sure we would find more cute abnormals
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

the sanctuary would definitely be a dream job!! hehe!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah definitelly ... but look on actors they have deam job too They are with great people ... they laugh all the time
        sigpic

Comment

they get to become anyone!! Definitely this how is awesome and it show cases the talent of the actors.

plus the bloopers on the special features are awesome!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            they get to become anyone!! Definitely this how is awesome and it show cases the talent of the actors.

plus the bloopers on the special features are awesome!!
            Couldn't say it better Actor is awesome job ... you can be anyone and you can be everywhere
            sigpic

Comment

definitely would love that!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah but better job is abnormal hunter
                sigpic

Comment

lmao!! Bagging and Tagging.... I would so do the bagging!! hehe!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tagging can be fun too ... but still bagging would be great
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Hi all!

The title pretty much tells everything but I'm going to tell you anyway.
                      So, since season 3 is coming out on September 28 (in little less than two months), I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing a rewatch (like so many have been done for different series) before it starts.

In two months, I think we have more than enough time to watch all the 26 episodes of the first two seasons.

For now, I'm just throwing the idea in the air. We'll see how many people are interested, then we could talk about how we want to proceed.
                      Love Sanctuay!
                      Me,me,me!!(raises hand) I'm in
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        Me,me,me!!(raises hand) I'm in
                        Glad to see you here
                        sigpic

Comment

I love re watches!!! You see so many things that you missed the first time around.... hehe!!
                          sigpic

Comment

^I couldn't agree more. ;D

Well, since people seem to be interested, we could start. ^^ Just watch the first ep and leave your thoughts once your done on everything you think you need to talk about: plot/characters/relationships**/visual effects/etc.

** But keep in mind that if you, for example (), ship someone, other people might not. So let's keep an open mind! Because Sanctuary is love!

As for myself I'm going to watch the first two episodes either tonight or tomorrow and leave my thoughts as soon as I can! ;DD

All right, so let the rewatch begin. ^^ (People from the Art Challenge Thread, since you're already rewatching episodes, you could tell us your thoughts in here as well if you'd like! ;DD I'm just saying... )
                            Everybody reading this, feel free to sneak in and comment. I love to read different opinions.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Sweet!!

I will definitely leave my thoughts.... Gonna do a re-re-watch... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching Sanctuary For All pt. I. I had my Word opened at the same time so I wrote quite a lot. Lmao. Didn't realize I had that much to say. Feel free not to read everything. Otherwise, I loved doing it and I look forward to watching pt. II! I don't have the time to watch the two-parter in its entirety today.

Sanctuary For All pt. I
                                “Welcome to the Sanctuary.”

Before anything else, I need to talk about the episode in general. Sanctuary is one of the very few series that I loved right from the start. It’s also one of the even fewer series in which I LOVE the first ep. I believe it is brilliant! And when I rewatch it, I enjoy it as much as I did the first time.

That being said, let’s talk about it in more details. First, I like their way to introduce us into the story. I like it when we see Ashley and Helen for the first time in the alley, knocking Will down. Viewers can relate to him in the first ep. We are discovering every thing at the same time as he is because, even if they show us Helen at the morgue and around, you don’t know who she is exactly. And you know, when the episode starts, there are many stories around: the boy, Will and his ability to recreate a scene he didn’t see (will talk about that later), the motorcycle girl, the dark-haired mysterious woman, the bald man killing a whore when asking for a Sanctuary. (Btw, I hadn’t recognize Helen’s picture the first time I saw it. o.o) I love how, little by little, everything comes together.

Ok, we’re later enough. ;P I loved the visual effect they did when Will was seeing things people didn’t. You know, this sort of zoom on little things in the room. And this ‘special ability’ of his can be seen in some episode throughout the season. Then, in Revelation they use it with Watson, but we don’t see it in season 2 and I find myself missing it. I think it added something to the character.

Another thing I’m sad they dropped after the first season is Will’s past with the creature that took his mother. His character changed after two seasons and I doubt his reaction would be as bad as we’ve seen it in the first ep, but I think it would be worth mentioning again.

Now, the first scene between Helen and Will, when she approaches him under the rain… I’ll always love that scene. The two main characters’ meeting together is interesting to watch and Will’s reaction – denial that he is interested – is saying a lot. IMO, he’s not self-confident. And we see it when Meg is coming to his house too. Okay, here’s another thing I would have loved to see more of. I thought she was a good character to keep around as a reminder to Will of his life before Magnus. I’m intrigued as to what happened to her and Will afterwards.

The whole introduction to the Sanctuary was amazing. Those were some of the best moments between Helen and Will and discovering the creatures was awesome. I don’t have much to say about it, but it was simply… wow. ^^ I loved the mermaid! ;P And Biggie’s first scene always makes me laugh! ;D

“Good doctors come and go, but the great ones have always seen beyond the boundaries of science, beyond the known. The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable.” Beautifu exchange.

Then, you learn that Ashley is Helen's daughter. And I actually thought the same thing as Will. ‘How can she be her daughter?! She’s way too old!’ I loved the mother/daughter dynamic. Every time I watch a season 1 episode, I find that I miss it. ^^

Okay, I realize I haven’t talk much about the boy, but the first part isn’t that much about him and I don’t have anything to say about him really.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X