Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Hehe, yes. Just for the record ...
    Me : "Hey, Helen. Because I am an abnormal just like you, I want to know, what have you done with BigBertha."
    Helen : "Oh, yes, I keep her under the power bubble in the sea. "

It is a small part of our last conversation about abnormals YaY, I am so famous in Sanctuary World
    Yeah I can see that you are very famous in Sanctuary world ... say hi to Helen from me
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, yes. Just for the record ...
      Me : "Hey, Helen. Because I am an abnormal just like you, I want to know, what have you done with BigBertha."
      Helen : "Oh, yes, I keep her under the power bubble in the sea. "

It is a small part of our last conversation about abnormals YaY, I am so famous in Sanctuary World

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Yeah I can see that you are very famous in Sanctuary world ... say hi to Helen from me
      from me too, hehe
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Marti, ok, I will tell her. And Kat, from you too, don't worry.
        Hehe, you think that I am jokin now ... but I am an abnormal .. for sure.
        I am an empath
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I am an empath
          Kay Thanks ... btw you know I'm abnormal too ... you know it very well
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Kay Thanks ... btw you know I'm abnormal too ... you know it very well
            Hehe, we are more crazy then abnormal But ok, you are an abnormal too

Comment

I am an empath
              hehe thanks

empath aye, then you must get on swimmingly with sally
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Hehe, we are more crazy then abnormal But ok, you are an abnormal too
                I have to be I'm you are my sister ... and I'm not crazy I'm INSANE don't you know that there is difference between that ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                  hehe thanks

empath aye, then you must get on swimmingly with sally
                  I love water, I love swimming pools .. hm .. there would be no problem Kat
                  And Marti, yop, I know it. You are my insane abnormal sister

Comment

Very INSANE abnormal sister but you are my Very CRAZY abnormal sister ... so ?
                    sigpic

Comment

hehe, there ya go just remember that sally doesnt like wetsuits

Comment

hehe, there ya go just remember that sally doesnt like wetsuits
                        Ok, thanks for support It means that I have to be *nekkid" there ?

And when we are talking about Sally, Kat. I wonder how they clear her tank
                        Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 18 July 2010, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Ok, thanks for support It means that I have to be *nekkid" there ?

And when we are talking about Sally, Kat. I wonder how they clear her tank
                          hehe, well we know she doesnt like wetsuits, but she may not mind bathing suits... but it is just as likely that helen ment nekkid

hmm, good question... maybe helen goes in for a swim every so often and a chance for a DnM with sally...

Comment

DnM ? What's that? And Sally will have to get to used to it I won't go there naked .. the tunk can broke

Comment

DnM ? What's that? And Sally will have to get to used to it I won't go there naked .. the tunk can broke
                              DnM = deep and meaningful...

and im with you on that one, bathing suit or no swimming with sally, hehe...

Comment

DnM = deep and meaningful...

and im with you on that one, bathing suit or no swimming with sally, hehe...
                                Thanks for explaining.

What kind of creature would you like to see on Sanctuary? Something from history? Something from myths?
                                It would be awesome to see how the Sanctuary team hunts something like Loch ness

or something like Chimera

It was really clever animal .. in mythology.

Comment

Working...
                                X