X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    My favourite are the first icon and the last. Great work Tina! ^^

I'm third in line for the hug!
    I am the chosen one, I am going to give a hug to Helen, you just stand in the line Muhehehehehe
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      I am the chosen one, I am going to give a hug to Helen, you just stand in the line Muhehehehehe
      You are going to hug Helen ... and I'm going to hug you
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

youre welcome tina

and sammie the line for hugging helen starts here, so called it hehe
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

excuse the double post, but im here with art

i know this is technically EoN, but the cap appeared in my eulogy caps as a previously on and i just had to use it...

clicky:

and a set cause i adored safari helen!

clicky:
          Last edited by katjoy; 16 January 2011, 12:20 AM.
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

WOW Kat - Beautiful arts! Love the safari Helen set! I like her a lot in that outfit too! ^^
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              WOW Kat - Beautiful arts! Love the safari Helen set! I like her a lot in that outfit too! ^^
              thanks heaps ladyj ! indeed - doesnt amanda look great in the safari outfit! ^^
              Last edited by katjoy; 15 January 2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Wow, Kat, those are amazing.

Comment

thanks rocky!

Comment

WOW Kat I totally adore the safari set It's gorgeous ...
                    but I also like the "where would we be without friends" banner ...
                    no wait ... I'm lying all your arts are great ... ♥ I love them ...
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      WOW Kat I totally adore the safari set It's gorgeous ...
                      but I also like the "where would we be without friends" banner ...
                      no wait ... I'm lying all your arts are great ... ♥ I love them ...
                      awww thanks tina! glad you like them!

Comment

Here is my art i just finished it

Avi's

Banners

Wallpaper
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

great work elaine! my faves are the safari helen banner and the wallie... well done

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            great work elaine! my faves are the safari helen banner and the wallie... well done
                            Thanks Kat
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Kat, you totally took my breath away. Your arts are gorgeous.
                              Elaine, you did an awesome job. But I think that avatars should be 100x100 or 120x120
                              I hope I will post my art today.

And btw, do you want something funny for next challenge or do you want next episode challenge?
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

awwww, thanks so much sammie! cant wait to see your art!

i vote fun challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X