Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy dances because she is hyper*
    I have Magnus Marshmellows Thankies

Ok, I have one banner and one avatar for the challenge. I hope I will make more arts. And what about you?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

^ i have one banner and one wallie...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

1 avi and 1 banner ... but I don't like them ...
        I just like the idea so I will try to make them once again
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Well, so far, I had an exam this week and many things to hand in to my teachers next week.

Oh? You meant arts?
          Nothing.

But I'll be aroung to praise your work people!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Saving You.jpgLike Fire & Rain.jpg

Okay the one that says like fire and rain you can drive me insane is from the camp rock 2 song wouldn't change a thing please let me know what you all think
            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              *happy dances because she is hyper*
              I have Magnus Marshmellows Thankies

Ok, I have one banner and one avatar for the challenge. I hope I will make more arts. And what about you?
              I have 2 banners maybe a 3rd and working on a wallpaper
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]28052[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28053[/ATTACH]

Okay the one that says like fire and rain you can drive me insane is from the camp rock 2 song wouldn't change a thing please let me know what you all think
                Heeeey That's nice banner I like it ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Well, so far, I had an exam this week and many things to hand in to my teachers next week.

Oh? You meant arts?
                  Nothing.

But I'll be aroung to praise your work people!
                  hope you exams went well! and good to know you'll be here to praise our work

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28052[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28053[/ATTACH]

well done

question: what size do i need pixel wise for stamps??
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Kat, I made a couple of stamps .. if you want some inspiration and sizes, click on the spoiler button :

Spoiler:

I don't know how the others make stamps ..
                    but I always make small picture .. sizes : 93x48 and when I am finished, I only put this small picture into the one I have already made and I save it.

Comment

Kat, I made a couple of stamps .. if you want some inspiration and sizes, click on the spoiler button :
                      thanks for the pointers sammie how do you get the dots around the edge for the stamp affect?

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        Heeeey That's nice banner I like it ...
                        THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *tackle squish hugs* for both you and katjoy
                        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *tackle squish hugs* for both you and katjoy
                          You deserved that
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            thanks for the pointers sammie how do you get the dots around the edge for the stamp affect?
                            Just open the one stamp from me and move the small picture you made into it. Do you use Photoshop or .. what kind of software do you use ?

Comment

youre welcome

Just open the one stamp from me and move the small picture you made into it. Do you use Photoshop or .. what kind of software do you use ?
                              i use photoshop... and thanks

Comment

My art for Sanctuary Rewatch Challenge - Requiem

I think I won't have time for more .. I hope you like it.
                                Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 23 October 2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X