• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Probably she have hiccup right now
    It is also quite possible, rather we talk about something else. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
      It is also quite possible, rather we talk about something else. :-D
      hehe OK ... so are you already start to do something for our challenge ?
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

hehe OK ... so are you already start to do something for our challenge ?
        But unfortunately, I do not have a computer or not very good, which I regret.

Comment

But unfortunately, I do not have a computer or not very good, which I regret.
          Sad
          sigpic

Comment

Leky, I hope you will join us soon, one day you will get PC and we will teach you to work in Photoshop , and thanks, our conversation ( me and Marti ) is always funny.
            You don't know us .. we can be better in this thing

I like the banners, but they are so black for me I prefer warm and nice colours, Helen isn't a dark character.

And one thing, Leky, don't use Google translator, your sentences are .. crabbed .. If you need help with english, feel free to ask me.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Perhaps it will all soon.

I know I know .. so i do not learn nothing she'd like to, but do not bother

Comment

Perhaps it will all soon.

I know I know .. so i do not learn nothing she'd like to, but do not bother
                Believe me, if you want to learn english, stop using google translator. I think that I am not the one who has this opinion about it. Am I right ?
                I believe that you join us soon. It is fun to make art and play in Photoshop. Marti can tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Believe me, if you want to learn english, stop using google translator. I think that I am not the one who has this opinion about it. Am I right ?
                  I believe that you join us soon. It is fun to make art and play in Photoshop. Marti can tell you
                  Yea I agree with ya Sammie. Google translator is not a good way to learn English
                  and to PS ... Leky ... It is really fun ... Sammie is teaching me ... so you know ... fun is all around ...
                  and when you make something ... idk how to decribe it ... you have good feeling that you made something
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea I agree with ya Sammie. Google translator is not a good way to learn English
                    and to PS ... Leky ... It is really fun ... Sammie is teaching me ... so you know ... fun is all around ...
                    and when you make something ... idk how to decribe it ... you have good feeling that you made something
                    Aw, hun, thanks I hope I am a good teacher. And I am glad you agree with me. I don't want to give bad advice but this one which I gave you Leky is the good one
                    About the good feeling from your own art - I have the same feeling when I made something .. and it is like a kind of relax for me and I know that I can show it to other fans here and we can "celebrate" Sanctuary togehter through our art

Comment

Aw, hun, thanks I hope I am a good teacher. And I am glad you agree with me. I don't want to give bad advice but this one which I gave you is the good one
                      About the good feeling from your own art - I have the same feeling when I made something .. and it is like a kind of relax for me and I know that I can show it to other fans here and we can "celebrate" Sanctuary togehter through our art
                      Couldn't say it better sweetie and you are very good teacher ...
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the banners, but they are so black for me I prefer warm and nice colours, Helen isn't a dark character.
                        i like black backgrounds because they are clean, go with anything, and bring out the words and pictures... i dont use them as an emotional colour...
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Couldn't say it better sweetie and you are very good teacher ...
                          Aw, I am happy

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          i like black backgrounds because they are clean, go with anything, and bring out the words and pictures... i dont use them as an emotional colour...
                          Ok, everybody has different taste

Comment

Aw, I am happy

Tonight you have another chance to demonstrate your
                            genius mind and teach me something in PS again
                            sigpic

Comment

Tonight you have another chance to demonstrate your
                              genius mind and teach me something in PS again
                              hehe .. you will see .. it will be the biggest demonstration ever I have to make our gods proud of us ..

Comment

hehe .. you will see .. it will be the biggest demonstration ever I have to make our gods proud of us ..
                                The biggest demostration ever ? WoW I can't wait ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X