The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    You rock, Kat I like the main idea of this episode .. but we will talk about it next week, ok ? This week belongs to our couples and ships
    hehe, thanks sammie

oh totally, we can talk about kush next week!

as to this weeks topic ive choosen friendships since i dont ship sanctuary...

i love the character dynamics on sanctuary! for eg:

henry and the big guy - bff's, really want to see how their friendship started...
    helen and will - love the mentor/protogee dynamic...
    helen and the big guy - such a great friendship...
    helen and henry - they have a great bond...
    helen and kate - they have had some awesome scenes together... great dnm's (deep and meaningfuls)
    kate and henry and will - so funny and snarky...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

My arts for our couple challenge are ready
      Teslen/FATE/Sally,Steve
      but I won't take part in next challenge ... I need a break and my school is starting next week
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        My arts for our couple challenge are ready
        Teslen/FATE/Sally,Steve
        but I won't take part in next challenge ... I need a break and my school is starting next week
        cant wait to see what you came up with for sally/steve, hehe...

ive got 3 banners and 1 avi so far...

thats ok, there will be other challenges youve got a dream to chase
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I've got two banners and 1 wallpaper done so far
          Helen and John
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I've still only got one icon done. Working on a banner atm... Been staring at it blankly for about 30 mins now... trying to think of what to do next...

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              I've got two banners and 1 wallpaper done so far
              Helen and John
              coolies

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
              I've still only got one icon done. Working on a banner atm... Been staring at it blankly for about 30 mins now... trying to think of what to do next...
              mr indecisive

just keep thinking, just keep thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                cant wait to see what you came up with for sally/steve, hehe...

ive got 3 banners and 1 avi so far...

thats ok, there will be other challenges youve got a dream to chase
                Well, I have 3 icons, 3 banners and 1 wallie ...
                and yea I know ... I need a break ... I will be out only for Kush challenge ... I hope ...
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck Ben
                  sigpic

Comment

It'll come to you take your time
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      It'll come to you take your time
                      Yop sooner or later everythig will come to you haha ...
                      as Elaine said ... Take your time Ben
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I have 3 icons, 3 banners and 1 wallie ...
                        and yea I know ... I need a break ... I will be out only for Kush challenge ... I hope ...
                        even if you just do a wallie, or 1 avi and 1 banner for a while that is still keeping your hand in the challenges... just fit in what you can around your school work... maybe have a time set aside each week where you get to do photoshopping, and that way you are balancing your school work with some rec time

Comment

Thanks Tina and Elaine. I'm sure it will.

No thanks to Miss Mocker.

Comment

Thanks Tina and Elaine. I'm sure it will.

No thanks to Miss Mocker.
                            miss mocker, now who could you possibly mean by that surely not me, im so innocent

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                              even if you just do a wallie, or 1 avi and 1 banner for a while that is still keeping your hand in the challenges... just fit in what you can around your school work... maybe have a time set aside each week where you get to do photoshopping, and that way you are balancing your school work with some rec time
                              Yeah I know I want to stay in ...even with one icon ... Only for this challenge I want a break
                              Then I will be in haha ... School have to be on first place for me ... but you know it's photoshop .. I'd die without it haha
                              Just kidding ... Looking forward Sunday
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I know I want to stay in ...even with one icon ... Only for this challenge I want a break
                                Then I will be in haha ... School have to be on first place for me ... but you know it's photoshop .. I'd die without it haha
                                Just kidding ... Looking forward Sunday
                                no probs, and totally understandable

i know, you and your photoshop are so close... it would miss you if you went away for too long

Comment

Working...
                                X