No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that you guys are talking about Henry/Biggie ... hug ...
    but I don't remember any hug ... This is the only scene what came to my mind ...

http://sanctuary-caps.com/thumbnails...bum=51&page=19
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

And in EON I, or II there was Henry/ BigFoot moment too When Henry was trying to convice BigFoot to take the cure
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        And in EON I, or II there was Henry/ BigFoot moment too When Henry was trying to convice BigFoot to take the cure
        Yop that was so emotional scene too
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

CC, great blue avatars. I like the way you colorized them And thanks for sharing
          Will you join us in the next challenge ?
          Thanks! It was something new that I was trying. I already have ideas for the next challenge. New classes start next week, so I have lesson plans that I have to freshen up on, so I hope I have time!! I think I am gonna surprise some people
          sigpic
          || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
            Thanks! It was something new that I was trying. I already have ideas for the next challenge. New classes start next week, so I have lesson plans that I have to freshen up on, so I hope I have time!! I think I am gonna surprise some people
            You are welcome. And I am looking forward to your new art for the challenge My school starts next week too .. I don't want to go to school but at the other hand I want to go there And it will be September and we will be closer to the premiere of Season 3 of Sanctuary, Yay

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post

Nice banner Ares. Another Will/Helen shipper I see. Gonna need my Anti-Shipper shield in here soon.
              Thanks! I actually enjoy their friendship and the student/teacher dynamic.

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              well done ares! i like the words you choose, they go well with the central picture...
              thanks Kat! I had fun with that one... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                I noticed that you guys are talking about Henry/Biggie ... hug ...
                but I don't remember any hug ... This is the only scene what came to my mind ...

http://sanctuary-caps.com/thumbnails...bum=51&page=19
                And in EON I, or II there was Henry/ BigFoot moment too When Henry was trying to convince BigFoot to take the cure
                Hmm really? I have a scene in my head where Henry kinda quick bear hugs Big Foot. I was talking to kat about it and she seems to recall the scene too. But then again... I could be getting my tech geek/massive guy hugs scenes mixed up...

Thanks anyways

Woo! Got my Season 1 Blu-Rays! Now, when are we going to have a season 1 episode challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Here is a test banner i made for the challenge
                  good job elaine the words match the pix well!

Hmm. Typical. This is why I need my shield.
                  hehe...

Haha I'm so indecisive though. I go through many different versions of things before I find one I like.

Already? Daaamn you.
                  normally im indecisive but today im just not sure

yup, because mine dont take 3 hours

Hehe so i've heard.

I just don't ship/slash. I support what's written by the writers.
                  you do ship (carter/alison) but like me you only ship cannon, not fanon or slash

i have a whole system - cannon ship: actually established on the show by tptb (straight or gay)... fanon ship: any straight relationship that people like the idea of... slash: any same sex (but not gay characters) relationship that people like the idea of... once the ship has docked its no longer a ship but a relationship (unless they are on again/off again)... and that in a nutshell is my system...

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Thanks! I actually enjoy their friendship and the student/teacher dynamic.

thanks Kat! I had fun with that one... lol!!
                  youre welcome and i like the teacher/student dynamic as well...

Hmm really? I have a scene in my head where Henry kinda quick bear hugs Big Foot. I was talking to kat about it and she seems to recall the scene too. But then again... I could be getting my tech geek/massive guy hugs scenes mixed up...

Thanks anyways

Woo! Got my Season 1 Blu-Rays! Now, when are we going to have a season 1 episode challenge?
                  yep i so remember a quick hug moment... just not what ep it was in...

if the pattern holds the next challenge should be kush
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

normally im indecisive but today im just not sure

yup, because mine dont take 3 hours
                    OH har har ms funny pants.

you do ship (carter/alison) but like me you only ship cannon, not fanon or slash

i have a whole system - cannon ship: actually established on the show by tptb (straight or gay)... fanon ship: any straight relationship that people like the idea of... slash: any same sex (but not gay characters) relationship that people like the idea of... once the ship has docked its no longer a ship but a relationship (unless they are on again/off again)... and that in a nutshell is my system...
                    Hmm true. But I see that more as a written by the writers.

yep i so remember a quick hug moment... just not what ep it was in...

if the pattern holds the next challenge should be kush
                    Unless we're both crazy.

Woo! Can't Wait.

Comment

OH har har ms funny pants.
                      thats miss funny pants to you

Hmm true. But I see that more as a written by the writers.
                      yeah what is written by the writers is cannon ship... anything not written by the writers is fanon or slash and the result of the fans...

people cant deny cannon ship even if they dont follow it, its fact... as much as helen being 159 or the stargate being a wormhole to other planets is fact for each show...

Unless we're both crazy.

Woo! Can't Wait.
                      speak for yourself im perfectly sane (in my own unique way)

hehe, i bet
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

thats miss funny pants to you
                        Well la de daa miss.

yeah what is written by the writers is cannon ship... anything not written by the writers is fanon or slash and the result of the fans...

people cant deny cannon ship even if they dont follow it, its fact... as much as helen being 159 or the stargate being a wormhole to other planets is fact for each show...
                        Indeed. Cannon or nothing for me.

speak for yourself im perfectly sane (in my own unique way)

hehe, i bet
                        Haha sane in a not normal way?

Grr. I suck at this art stuff. I can't get ideas of what to do.

Comment

Well la de daa miss.
                          yup im a miss, i hate the term ms, it sounds like a bee with a speech impediment...

Indeed. Cannon or nothing for me.
                          same here...

Haha sane in a not normal way?
                          beats being sane in a normal way

Grr. I suck at this art stuff. I can't get ideas of what to do.
                          i got the idea i just need the pix *le sigh*

Comment

This week is for Couples, RelationShips and so on and next week will be about Kush. Yeah.
                            I am looking forward to this challenge because I pretty like this episode

Comment

This week is for Couples, RelationShips and so on and next week will be about Kush. Yeah.
                              I am looking forward to this challenge because I pretty like this episode
                              go me! told ben the next challenge would prolly be kush

oh, some good quotes in that one!

Comment

go me! told ben the next challenge would prolly be kush

oh, some good quotes in that one!
                                You rock, Kat I like the main idea of this episode .. but we will talk about it next week, ok ? This week belongs to our couples and ships

Comment

Working...
                                X