No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking through the pages on this thread and their was some sort of competition?

Anyway, if (or if not) there is a competition.. i will include my vid into the (possible) competition.
    Reguardless. Hope you like it.. its my first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQJu...el_video_title
    Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
    - Doctor Who (series 7)
    - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Sanctuary Wars Banners

Spoiler:

sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Amazing artwork. I love your Xrover ones.

Btw, do you want me to continue with this thread? Do you still want to make artwork for challenges? We have a lot of episodes to do and if my brain is ok with it, I can come up with something funny

Let me know if you want to join.

P.S. I am so sorry for my long absence, RL kept me busy. But now, I am here.
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Amazing artwork. I love your Xrover ones.

Btw, do you want me to continue with this thread? Do you still want to make artwork for challenges? We have a lot of episodes to do and if my brain is ok with it, I can come up with something funny

Let me know if you want to join.

P.S. I am so sorry for my long absence, RL kept me busy. But now, I am here.
          After the holidays I want to join
          sigpic

Comment

Lets do this thing!
            sigpic

Comment

Sam I love the challenges I'm up for more!
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Ok. I am happy you are still for doing these challenges. So, can we start after holidays? Ok, I am on. I can't wait.

Comment

Any ideas on what sort of challenge it is going to be? Episode, theme, song lyrics, character, ship...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                    Any ideas on what sort of challenge it is going to be? Episode, theme, song lyrics, character, ship...
                    I need to check out what was the last challenge and well, I have no idea of what the next challenge will be about. Actually, you gave me an idea, Em. Thank you.

Comment

Cool! I can't wait! I'm gonna need an outlet from school! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I will start a new challenge on Saturday or Sunday. I will have banner, idea and cookies
                        Be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Well, I will start a new challenge on Saturday or Sunday. I will have banner, idea and cookies
                          Be ready.
                          Yay can't wait!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool! I can't wait for the challenge!
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for the challenge too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary Art Challenge #43

Music and Lyrics

Type:
                                Icons, Banners, Wallpapers

Sizes/Length:
                                Icons: 100x100 or 120x120
                                Banners: Any (max 700 x 200)
                                Wallpapers: Any

Rules:

I believe everyone loves music. You all have your own favourite bands or songs. This challenge is about choosing your the most favourite songs you listen to and according to its lyrics, you should try to make an artwork. There is no limit of songs, you can use, but please, write names of the songs you used under your artwork or use the part of the lyrics for decorating your artwork. I hope this challenge is a good way to start a new era of Sanctuary Artwork Challenges.

Post you arts until Sunday 8th January. And most of all, ENJOY! This is for fun and no one will win.

P.S. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X