No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks helenmagnus23 and I love your banners....my fav is the last one.
    sigpic

Comment

Heeeeeeeeey guys I AM BACK
      Does anyone remember me? *Muhahahahha*

btw Guys you made awesome progress ... you all are geniuses ...
      I LOVE YOUR ARTS ... ♥
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

TINA!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! Glad you loved the arts!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hello people,
          I passed my final exams, I got a degree and I totally finished school. Now I will start to work in Pharmacy.
          I am back. What does it mean? It means, that I will be able to join you in your art chalenges again and maybe post challenges I missed you like hell these last two months.
          I am glad to be back! Among you, my awesome friends.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I loved your arts. Nikola banners are awesome I love sleepers, I am just sad I wasn't here for this challenge
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            TINA!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! Glad you loved the arts!
            Heeeeeeeeeeey You remember me LOL ... just kidding ...
            I am happy to be back ... and you guys ... just WOW ... you have made awesome progress
            Can't wait to see new arts ... and challenges ... and maybe maybe maybe I'll join you
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              Hello people,
              I passed my final exams, I got a degree and I totally finished school. Now I will start to work in Pharmacy.
              I am back. What does it mean? It means, that I will be able to join you in your art chalenges again and maybe post challenges I missed you like hell these last two months.
              I am glad to be back! Among you, my awesome friends.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I loved your arts. Nikola banners are awesome I love sleepers, I am just sad I wasn't here for this challenge
              Congrats Sammie!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with with the challenges

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Heeeeeeeeeeey You remember me LOL ... just kidding ...
              I am happy to be back ... and you guys ... just WOW ... you have made awesome progress
              Can't wait to see new arts ... and challenges ... and maybe maybe maybe I'll join you
              Thanks I do hope you can join us!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                Thanks I do hope you can join us!
                If my mojo kicks me I promise that I will join you in challenges
                sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary Art Challenge #40

Worldwide Sanctuary

Because LadyJ is on the road she has asked me to post this weeks challenge

Special rules: No pics from stuff happening in Old City. Any other country and Hollow Earth is fine.
                  Use the same size as normal episode challenges.
                  You have to spoiler pictures from 3.5.

Please post any questions here or in PM. I’ll do my best to answer them.

Type:
                  Banners, Wallpapers

Sizes/Length:
                  Banners: Any (max 700 x 200)
                  Wallpapers: Any

Post you arts until Sunday July 3rd. ENJOY! This is for fun and no one will win.
                  sigpic

Comment

So this challenge is about ... we have to find pictures of Sanctuaries which are all around the world and make arts? Do I understand right? And thank you for posting

Comment

So this challenge is about ... we have to find pictures of Sanctuaries which are all around the world and make arts? Do I understand right? And thank you for posting
                      You can use pictures (or in the case of vids, clips) from any episode that does not take place in Old City.

Some ideas: Rome, Egypt, London, Hollow Earth, the Amazon Jungle, etc.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        You can use pictures (or in the case of vids, clips) from any episode that does not take place in Old City.

Some ideas: Rome, Egypt, London, Hollow Earth, the Amazon Jungle, etc.
                        Ok, thanks. And am I allowed to use my own photography? I would like to make something about "The Czech Sanctuary"

Comment

I'm back home! Thanks for posting the challenge Em!

Tina & Sammie, I'm glad to see you two here again! *squish* Don't you dare leave again! ;D

Ok, thanks. And am I allowed to use my own photography? I would like to make something about "The Czech Sanctuary"
                          OF COURSE! That would be awesome!
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Tina & Sammie, I'm glad to see you two here again! *squish* Don't you dare leave again! ;D

OF COURSE! That would be awesome!
                            Welcome *huggles* ..
                            I am happy to be here, back, somewhere I feel great. And thank you for answering the question. I will do my best I will post my art as soon as possible, I won't be home this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

*squishes back* I am happy to be here again and I'll try my best not to leave again *super tight hug* ;D
                              oh and welcome back home
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, here I am with my challenge entry. I hope you like it. I don't know if I like it, but .. ok ..

CZECH SANCTUARY
                                Original Banner : HERE
                                Czech Sanctuary.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X