Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Hey! Look who's here!

It's awesome if you manage to join us! I will be thrilled. We miss you around here. *huggles*
    I missed you too. You can't even imagine. I was busy but now I have some free time. And it will be my pleasure to be a part of this challenge. I hope I will be able to make something useful and nice *huggles*
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

My promo challenge
      Spoiler:

Poster:

Banner
      sigpic

Comment

Nice artwork Syfyfan

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Nice artwork Syfyfan
          Thanks Samantha.Majka
          sigpic

Comment

great work sy!
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Those are awesome sis!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks sis!(hugs)
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

U did a great job on them!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks syfyfan(hugs)
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have a question for you all. . .

Would you mind if we skipped a week? I'm kind of in overload right now. :/ If one of you wants to throw in a little challenge, just go ahead. Or if not, you can just post whatever you make this week here, maybe?

We would return to our usual challenges next week.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I don't mind if we skip a week....I'm overloaded too with RL. I had no time for any arts this week and this coming week isn't looking any better.

Syfyfan-nicely done as usual!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks kat and JanSam.

LadyGalaxyJ I don't mind.... I'm kind of in overload too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary Art Challenge #37

Here’s another episode challenge, guest staring Michael Shanks! ;D

Love it? Hate it? What did you think of Sanctuary PTB having MS in this episode? Personally, I never saw Daniel in Jimmy. ;P

So, people, make some art based on this episode!
                            Almost everything is allowed (from avatars to vids). If you want to do something that’s not on this list, ask away. I probably just didn’t think about it.

Type:
                            Avatars, banners, wallpapers, posters, videos

Sizes:
                            Banners: Any (max 700 x 200)
                            Wallpapers: Any
                            Posters: Any
                            Videos length: Any

Post you arts until Sunday May 1st. (OMG?! May, already?? ) Please, keep them in one post. And, most of all, ENJOY! This is for FUN and no one will win.

I also want to thank all of you for the understanding you showed on last week's break. It was really appreciated. *huggles all of you*

One last IMPORTANT note - I need your opinion on this:
                            We are nearing the end of season 2. I want to know if you guys want to do Kali pt 1 & 2 right now alone, with pt 3 now, or wait until the season 3 DVDs are out to do Season 3 arts... Is that clear? Oh well, all I want is your opinion for the Kali challenge. Do we do it now, either with or without part 3? Or do we wait until after the Season 3 DVDs are out to do it, with part 3, at that time?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello,
                              I know I am just a dork. I promised I would join you in the last challenge, but I failed. Sorry.
                              But you can be sure, I am going to join you in this one. I was downloading screencaps yesterday and on Thursday or on Friday I will make some arts. I like Penance.
                              And about the next challenge. In my opinion it would be good to close season 2 with Kali I, II. Kali III would be a part of the next challenge. It is my opinion, what about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                And about the next challenge. In my opinion it would be good to close season 2 with Kali I, II. Kali III would be a part of the next challenge. It is my opinion, what about you?
                                It's my opinion as well, but I want to hear what you all think.

(Just to be clear, Kali is not the next challenge, but I'm planning them in advance. That's why I asked the question now. )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X