No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my favorite episode and i'm going to miss this challenge cause I don't have my computer just my in-laws

But I love everyones previous arts
    sigpic

Comment

You can always make something later and show it to us. The challenges are merely to give us something new to do every week. But I don't see why you couldn't post later. Just spoiler it if it's not related to the challenge of the week.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks LadyG i'll do that then
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

I love the team and was glad to be able to use all of the characters......they are all great. I don't mind at all. Snurch, print or use anyway you would like....I am just pleased you like it enough to want to use it.
          Thanks. I'm getting quite a collection. I just switch off between them. Plus I've always got several books I'm looking through anyway so I can use more than one at a time.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Hey guys it's me Andy, sorry I haven't been around much, been busy with school and stuff but just tell me what the next challenge is and I'll try to participate
            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Hey Andy! Nice to see you around again. Hope it'll slow down for you, so you'll have more time to come and play.

Next challenge is the Veritas Challenge. Linky to challenge post HERE.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Veritas Challenge

Wallpaper

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Banners

LadyGJ....if you could give me a hint at the next challenge so if I have time this weekend I could start on it (I'm going on vacation next week) it would be greatly appreciated.
                sigpic

Comment

JanSam great art! My fav is the one black-white.

Icon

Wallpaper

Banner

sigpic

Comment

Awesome arts EVERYONE!!!!

Sy I love yours!! they are awesome!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      Awesome arts EVERYONE!!!!

Sy I love yours!! they are awesome!!
                      Thank you Ares.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great arts everyone. I went through last pages and you did an awesome job. I love your work. I wanted to make avatars .. but I didn't find necessary pictures in my PC .. and I am not in a mood for downloading screencaps from Sanctuary Page But I think I will join you soon. My school doesn't make me busy so much like a couple of months ago. I kinda miss you and I miss making artwork

Sammie
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

jansam love your blending! my fave is the 2nd banner and the avis are fun

sy great work! my faves are the wallie and 2nd banner
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            jansam love your blending! my fave is the 2nd banner and the avis are fun

sy great work! my faves are the wallie and 2nd banner
                            Thanks Kat.
                            sigpic

Comment

JanSam-I love your avi's,banners and wallpaper! i love the scene's you have chosen there so cool! awesome work!(hugs)
                              syfyfan-I love your avi's, banners and wallpaper! the scene's and writting go so well awesome work!(hugs)

Banners

Wallies

sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

helenmagnus Thanks! I love your work my faves are the animated banners **hugs**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X