No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work everyone!! I managed to get a few done.

Wallpaper

Banners

sigpic

Comment

O_O!! JanSam Love them all!! Awesome!! Fantastic!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        sy great work! nice to see some kate art
        Thanks Kat

Ares cool moment with Helen.

helenmagnus awesome effect with the wallies.

JanSam great banners my fav is the last one.
        sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh so many great challenge entries! What a nice thing to come to! (I've been away from GW all weekeend - and general online life. *kicks RL*)

I don't have the time to comment everyone of you, but you all did an awesome job. *hands flowers and cake to everyone*

Quick note: The challenge post is almost ready. (Meaning, banner is done and post is written but they're not together on GW already. ;P) I'll do it before going to bed. So, if some of you want to post some late entries, you still have time.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
            Thanks Kat

Thanks Sy!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              thanks Kat! google is one of the Gods!! lol!
              no probs ares! hehe, google is great

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              [COLOR="blue"]Nice work everyone!! I managed to get a few done.

<snip>
              great job jansam! my fave is is the last banner

Thanks Kat
              <snip>
              youre welcome sy
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Sanctuary Art Challenge #33

Here’s another episode challenge!
                The episode where Helen goes crazy and the introduction of Bertha (and a personal favourite of mine). Only, at the time, we didn’t know she would become what she is today. ;P

Make some art to celebrate this ingenious episode.
                Almost everything is allowed (from avatars to vids). If you want to do something that’s not on this list, ask away. I probably just didn’t think about it.

Type:
                Avatars, banners, wallpapers, posters, videos

Sizes:
                Banners: Any (max 700 x 200)
                Wallpapers: Any
                Posters: Any
                Videos length: Any

Post you arts until Sunday March 27th. Please, keep them in one post. And, most of all, ENJOY! This is for FUN and no one will win.
                sigpic

Comment

yay! veritas is my fave ep of s2! tis awesome

great banner ladyj!!
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Great work Sy and Ares, helenmagnus23 I LOVE that banner and jansam that second banner is fantasic! What episode is the image of Helen from? It's awesome!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/jakiebleu/Sanctuary/Gateworld%20Art%20Challenge/artchallenge33banner.jpg

Here’s another episode challenge!
                    The episode where Helen goes crazy and the introduction of Bertha (and a personal favourite of mine).
                    Didn't have time to do any art for the challenge last week, weekend was spent working on my fic instead, so really looking forward to this challenge

I REALLY like this episode and I think (despite being crazy) Helen looks really pretty too
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                      I love your wallies Helen
                      Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      Sis So totally love the WAllies!! *Huggles*
                      davala those are great! my faves are the first and third ones

sy great work! nice to see some kate art

ares like i said on the general art thread, the pix and background go so well together!

elaine those are great! love the composition and effects used
                      Thanks Kat

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                      Great work Sy and Ares, helenmagnus23 I LOVE that banner and jansam that second banner is fantasic! What episode is the image of Helen from? It's awesome!

Didn't have time to do any art for the challenge last week, weekend was spent working on my fic instead, so really looking forward to this challenge

I REALLY like this episode and I think (despite being crazy) Helen looks really pretty too
                      Thanks Kat,Sis,davala,syfyfan&Cekay (mega hugs)

JanSam-I love your banners there so awesome i love the Helen and John one!(hugs)
                      Sis-I love your banner its so awesome!(hugs)

Veritas I love that eps so much! i love seeing crazy Magnus
                      I love the banner LGJ
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

great banner ladyj!!
                        Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        I love the banner LGJ
                        Thanks girls.

But fic writing is a great thing to be doing! Is it done yet? Can you post a link?

And you know, you don't have to do every challenge. Hey, I haven't done one in AGES.
                        sigpic

Comment

JanSam - Love your 3rd banner! I like to see ones like this that use all the characters. Hope you don't mind if I print a copy of it so I can laminate it and use it for a bookmark. THat's not the same as snurching is it?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Thank you everyone I appreciate your comments so much.

jansam that second banner is fantasic! What episode is the image of Helen from? It's awesome!
                            Thank you!! The image of Helen is from Eulogy.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                            JanSam - Love your 3rd banner! I like to see ones like this that use all the characters. Hope you don't mind if I print a copy of it so I can laminate it and use it for a bookmark. THat's not the same as snurching is it?
                            I love the team and was glad to be able to use all of the characters......they are all great. I don't mind at all. Snurch, print or use anyway you would like....I am just pleased you like it enough to want to use it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                              That's SUCH a good idea! I'm always complaining I don't have nice enough bookmarks... Printing banners might just do it! Love the idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                Thanks Kat,Sis,davala,syfyfan&Cekay (mega hugs)

<snip>
                                youre welcome elaine *mega hugs*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Thanks girls.
                                <snip>
                                no probs

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                Thank you everyone I appreciate your comments so much.

<snip>
                                youre welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X