The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Elaineeeeeeeeeeeeeee *hugs* Welcome back ...
    What can I say about your arts ? I LOVE them sweetie, the banners are gorgeous but the best one is the wall

Just WoW Kat ... *singing* and when you smile ...
    That is so Amanda song and the banner is great *hugs*
    thanks tina! not challenge related, but i was inspired and yeah the song does suit amanda

just downloaded a bunch of pics for the bloopers challenge, the weather has been playing havoc with our internet... so will try post something challenge related early in the week
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Elaineeeeeeeeeeeeeee *hugs* Welcome back ...
      What can I say about your arts ? I LOVE them sweetie, the banners are gorgeous but the best one is the wall

Just WoW Kat ... *singing* and when you smile ...
      That is so Amanda song and the banner is great *hugs*
      Thanks Tina I've missed you!!(mega hugs)
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        thanks tina! not challenge related, but i was inspired and yeah the song does suit amanda

just downloaded a bunch of pics for the bloopers challenge, the weather has been playing havoc with our internet... so will try post something challenge related early in the week
        I know it's not related to challenge but still it's great
        Good luck with arts
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inveritas View Post
          haha exactly! I wish.

Aw love the sig! <3
          i saw your avis on the art thread, they were great! hope to see you join in the fun here

and thanks heaps

I know it's not related to challenge but still it's great
          Good luck with arts
          thanks tina
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Ok so here are my arts As far as I know there was one rule.
            Make sets ... This time I was able to make only one set
            2 icons, 1 banner and 1 wallie Hope you will like it guys ...

[IMG][/IMG]
            sigpic

Comment

youre welcome you came to the right forum for sanctuary love

no probs! bad camera card, start behaving yourself right this instant!

my wallpaper is blue as well, but currently has this background...

Spoiler:

going to try and do something for the challenge tonight...
              I love your banner Kat it's so cute!
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Wow! they are awesome Tina and so cute!(mega hugs) and so true
                sigpic

Comment

OMG LOVE them tina! 'fun should be amanda tapping' - totally perfect

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  I love your banner Kat it's so cute!
                  thanks elaine! its hard not to be cute when amanda is the subject of the banner

Comment

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks girls Glad you like them ... *hugs both of you*
                    sigpic

Comment

Tinnaaaa love your arts!!! <3

Comment

Sweetie, Tina, I love your artwork .. I will make something today in the evening or tomorrow, I was busy this week

Great arts everyone
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hi! Nice work everyone!

Here's my set. I had a little trouble with getting pics since the bloopers are so dark...but I experimented and actually found a way to make it look good. And I made sure to use the same textures and colors for all three arts

Wallpaper:

Banner:

Photobucket's been weird lately. It never wants to upload my last file...I have to cancel and then re-upload it. Plus the Adobe Flash plugin keeps crashing. Maybe if they didn't play video ads, they wouldn't have any problems
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Every sinle one of you who went to that con. . . I HATE YOU.
                            I want one hereeeee tooooo. It's always so far away...

Anyway, it's good to have all of you guys back home! I'm really happy for you! It seemed like a great con! If Australia wasn't on the other side of the globe, I would have gone too.

Again, I hate you.

Now, back to arts...

Tina - Awesome set on Amanda! Colourful and joyful! Everything she is.

Teal'c PI - Love it! Didn't know bloopers could get so dark.

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                            Photobucket's been weird lately. It never wants to upload my last file...I have to cancel and then re-upload it. Plus the Adobe Flash plugin keeps crashing. Maybe if they didn't play video ads, they wouldn't have any problems
                            Mean PB...

EDIT: Sammie, sweetie, want me to start next challenge?
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks girls Glad you like them ... *hugs both of you*
                              youre welcome tina! *hugs*

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                              Hi! Nice work everyone!

Here's my set. I had a little trouble with getting pics since the bloopers are so dark...but I experimented and actually found a way to make it look good. And I made sure to use the same textures and colors for all three arts

great work tealc_pi!

and bad photobucket

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Every sinle one of you who went to that con. . . I HATE YOU.
                              I want one hereeeee tooooo. It's always so far away...

Anyway, it's good to have all of you guys back home! I'm really happy for you! It seemed like a great con! If Australia wasn't on the other side of the globe, I would have gone too.

Again, I hate you.
                              feelin' the love ladyj! which side of canada are you on? i travel from queensland to victoria for most cons, top state to bottom state...

anyways, bit late but here is my set for the bloopers challenge

clicky:
                              Last edited by katjoy; 20 December 2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

feelin' the love ladyj! which side of canada are you on? i travel from queensland to victoria for most cons, top state to bottom state...
                                I'm in Quebec. Nobody comes here. There's no con, no nothing. Except that Chris loves our culture and decided to speak French because of us! Woot!

anyways, bit late but here is my set for the bloopers challenge
                                We don't care about the late. Great set! ;D
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X