Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Art Challenge #21

REVELATIONS PARTS I & II

Time for an episode challenge! We will do Revelations Parts I & II as one challenge, as we did for Sanctuary for All back in the beginning of this thread.

The tribute for the finale of season 1 is now ready to start.

Type:
    Avatars, banners, wallpapers, videos

Sizes:
    Banners: As you wish! (max 700 x 200)
    Wallpapers: It’s up to you too. (in accordance to the rules GW forum)
    Posters: Whatever you want.
    Videos: Just keep it under a minute.

I don’t feel like imposing a maximum this week. We have two episodes to work on and kind of like ‘two weeks’, so do as many as you like. ;D

Post you arts until Sunday December 12th. Keep them in one post.

And, most of all, enjoy! This is for fun, no one will win.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

^ great banner ladyj! and as many as i like, over two eps, hmmmm... if inspiration strikes i could end up with quiet a lot
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Kat - Do we ever have enough arts?
        sigpic

Comment

^ touche ladyj
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Great banner Lady. I am proud of you !
            And YaY for the season finale because it was quite awesome! I love this episode, a lot of things happened there and the story got a new view. I hope I will make art for this challenge. I have to. I miss PS and I miss sharing my art with you, guys
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah finally End of season one ... don't take me wrong guys I love season 1 ... but I want to play with season 2 pics and then season 3 and so on and so on btw great banner LadyG I love it
              I can't help myself I have to say I already have 5 icons ... wooohooo ... will make something more through this week I can't wait ...
              Love ya guys
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait too. Btw, we can discuss Revelation I, II and about the season as a whole if you want.
                Do you have favourite scene from Revelation I, II? Did you like James Watson? Do you want Ashley back?
                Do you think that the "Cabal thing" was a good story line for Sanctuary?
                I know a lot of questions here but I wanted to ask you.
                I hope I can answer them too

I have to tell one thing. I think that Revelation I, II were awesome episodes and it was a great finale for season 1. I really enjoyed the show and I was pretty satisfied with these episodes. My favourite scene? Hm .. it is hard .. I loved scenes with The Five, in the old ruined city, where they were finding keys ...
                Clara and her invisibility, Helen's epression of face when Nikola was in the tunnel with the electric field. It was probably my fave scene.
                Nikola: " We always hurt the ones we love!"
                James and Druitt's moments. Simply awesome.
                If I want Ashley back? I don't know. I loved her, I loved scenes with Helen and Ashley, mother and daughter.
                But I think that if they bring her back after EON I, II, Sanctuary would lost price for me because they could play with lives as they want .. and I don't like it. Even if Helen's trying in Eulogy was heartbreaking and great.
                I so want her to has her daughter back because I don't like when Helen has to suffer from this kind of pain.
                I know how it feels when you "lost" someone improtant. It broke my heart when I saw the funeral ..
                James Watson was the most pleasant man from The Five ( after Nikola of course ). And his sense of humour and his clever mind simply made me to be interested in him.
                OMG .. Did I really write this "article" ? Hehe. It is kinda long

Comment

Yes, yes and yes! We can discuss that incredible episode.

Favourite scene? Hmmm. Hard. I really like when they go in search for the keys. Seeing The Five (well four of The Five) working together, you get a good glimpse at Helen through them. That's what I like. You sense a deeper connection between Druitt, Watson and Helen, and Nikola when he joins them. There's is something underneath the snarky comment they shot at eachother - an history. And history makes for really good stories.

Two of my favourite lines came from Will... when he's sitting in Helen's office with John and James and can't believe it. (I don't remember the exact line - must rewatch - but I bet you know which one I'm talking about. ;P) Then this one, in part two, when Clara doesn't understand what's going on: "The guy who invented the radio just dissed Jack the Ripper." Loved her confused face! And Will's comment. Hahaha!

I'll leave the Ashley talk for EoN and Eulogy. We technically don't know that she's going to die then. (I'm so going to cry again when watching those.)
                  sigpic

Comment

63143_166209840080825_100000754304698_290272_2552164_n.jpg

tada it didn't turn out the way I wanted it cuz PS was being evil but hope ya like it
                    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

well done andy!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah finally End of season one ... don't take me wrong guys I love
                      season 1 ... but I want to play with season 2 pics and then season 3 and so on and so on btw great banner LadyG I love it
                      I can't help myself I have to say I already have 5 icons ... wooohooo ... will make something more through this week I can't wait ...
                      Love ya guys
                      YAY! go tina - cant wait to see them

ok revelations 1&2 - these are two of my top eps from s1, just brilliant

Do you have favourite scene from Revelation I, II?

the tests to get the keys... and wills line about the guy who invented the radio dissing jack the ripper was classic!

Did you like James Watson?

yes, he was intersting... his banter with john is great...

Spoiler:
                      and it was good to see him again in FK&C

Do you want Ashley back?

NO

Do you think that the "Cabal thing" was a good story line for Sanctuary?

yes, i thought it was an interesting story ark...

Spoiler:
                      and i liked the call back when they found the cabal lab...

Comment

thanks you
                        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

great woirk, Andy.

Comment

Wow, there's a lot of talent on this thread.

Which is why I'm here. Does anyone know how to make gifs?

Comment

First time posting in this thread
                              Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                              [ATTACH]28459[/ATTACH]

tada it didn't turn out the way I wanted it cuz PS was being evil but hope ya like it
                              I love it!

Rocky89: I've been wondering the same thing myself......
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                                Wow, there's a lot of talent on this thread.

Which is why I'm here. Does anyone know how to make gifs?
                                If you want animated gifs, I could probably make some in the GIMP for you...let me know

Here's my challenge art!

Inspired by Thieves' sig

The kanji here mean 'someone who appears unexpectedly in unexpected places'

The kanji here mean 'adopted mother'.

Nice work rockstarsister
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X