The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertisements ? That's the new theme ? LOL nice ... I like it
    I can't wait to see your arts guys ... and I'm really curious about mines ... because I have nothing in my mind now
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

advertisements should be interesting... have a couple of potential ideas... id say we dont have long this week, but i dont usually get around to making my stuff til saturday anyway

well done with the challenge banner ladyj
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        advertisements should be interesting... have a couple of potential ideas... id say we dont have long this week, but i dont usually get around to making my stuff til saturday anyway
        Join the club!
        *hugs for procrastination*
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          <snip>
          Sure!
          Great! I already know what I'm going to do Thanks
          sigpic
          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Hahaha! I posed this on the general artwork thread a few minutes ago... Oops. XD Well, I guess it doens't really matter, but all that talk about the challenge must have sounded weird.

So... posting now in the good one.

I made my arts for the challenge today.
            I have two avis and a siggie and they match. :O I could do more, but I actually have some assignements to complete, so I'll leave it at that.

I know we usually post Saturday on Sunday to have the posts with arts kind of close together, but I not home this weekend, so I don't know how often I'll be able to come on GW. (I'll probably manage to come more often thant I think, but I can't be sure so...)
            Here ya go!

SANCTUARY ART CHALLENGE #20
            ADVERTISEMENTS
            Sanctuary For Kids

sigpic

Comment

Join the club!
              *hugs for procrastination*
              *hugs fellow procrastinator back*

Hahaha! I posed this on the general artwork thread a few minutes ago... Oops. XD Well, I guess it doens't really matter, but all that talk about the challenge must have sounded weird.

So... posting now in the good one.

I made my arts for the challenge today.
              I have two avis and a siggie and they match. :O I could do more, but I actually have some assignements to complete, so I'll leave it at that.

I know we usually post Saturday on Sunday to have the posts with arts kind of close together, but I not home this weekend, so I don't know how often I'll be able to come on GW. (I'll probably manage to come more often thant I think, but I can't be sure so...)
              Here ya go!
              OMG those are soooooo gorgeous ladyJ! i was going to use some of the nepal photos for one of my ideas as well, i hope mine turns out even half as fantastic as yours have
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Sanctuary team2.jpg

okay did this today, quickly in class let me know what ya all think
                Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Lady, your arts are AMAZING !
                  Thanks for sharing, you really made me feel really nice, it is great to see that Sanctuary4kids is well presented by your arts
                  Rockstarsister, your banner is awesome. You did a great job.

Btw, I got an idea for next challenge. I know .. nex challenge will be about Revelations I, II .. but the one after .. OMG ..
                  I got the idea when I was going home today from my work So I hope you will like it
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OMG thanks you soo much, it was mainly just a quick job

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                      [ATTACH]28410[/ATTACH]

okay did this today, quickly in class let me know what ya all think
                      well done andy! looks cool

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      Btw, I got an idea for next challenge. I know .. nex challenge will be about Revelations I, II .. but the one after .. OMG ..
                      I got the idea when I was going home today from my work So I hope you will like it
                      sammie, sammie, sammie! you cant just make a comment like that and then not share the idea with the class

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        sammie, sammie, sammie! you cant just make a comment like that and then not share the idea with the class
                        Ditto!

And thanks guys! I'm really glad you liked them. They were pure joy to make.
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=katjoy;12110173]well done andy! looks cool [QUOTE]

thank you

Comment

Nice job Andy and LadyG
                            I really love the wall Andy, Sanctuary team ... cool xD
                            LadyG ? Your arts are awesome, Sanctuary4kids, great idea... I totally love your arts ♥
                            sigpic

Comment

Very nice work everyone! Here's my contributions...advertisements for Damian, I suppose

sigpic
                              ~the guitarists~

Comment

WoW WoW WoW I really love your work Teal'c_PI Especially the icon and wallie but the banner is awesome too

Ok to my arts I've made nothing , and even when I still have time I'm pretty sure that I will make nothing.
                                I'm not in mood Sorry guys ...

PS: Sammie says Hi and she wants you guys to know that she has net problems so with hope she will post her arts on Wednesday. She misses you guys ...
                                Last edited by Martina Magnus; 27 November 2010, 10:07 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X