No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your art Sam they are so sweet and so cool!
    My fave is your Helen and Gregorey banner and the Biggie and Kate avi and the family avi(hugs)
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      I love your art Sam they are so sweet and so cool!
      My fave is your Helen and Gregorey banner and the Biggie and Kate avi and the family avi(hugs)
      Thank you so much for nice comments
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

so people... instinct!

my fave part is the end when magnus pulls the old switcharoo
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

To be honest, I don't like this episode as much as the others.
          I like the idea, I like some lines from this episode but I saw the episode only once and it is enough for me
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            To be honest, I don't like this episode as much as the others.
            I like the idea, I like some lines from this episode but I saw the episode only once and it is enough for me
            its not one of my faves either... the only part that really stands out for me is the end where the reporter realises she's been played...

im actually having troubles coming up with art ideas for this one as there is not alot to work with... most of the pictures ive been drawn to have been for facial expressions...
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

150861_162196327148843_100000754304698_269782_3386232_n.jpg

okay not my best work but still kinda okay, let me know what ya think
              Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

I love the first one sis!! That is so GREAT!! *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  I love the first one sis!! That is so GREAT!! *hugs*
                  Thanks sis!(hugs)
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Great art for the Family Challenge people. I'm sorry I haven't been around more. ^^

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                    Everyone's art looks great! I haven't done any challenges for a while, but maybe I will get back here soon.
                    Yes, you will.

So, Instinct?
                    I'm 'meh' about this episode as well. For a start, the Cloverfield-like camera didn't do it for me. The idea was great though, but other than that... It's just 'meh'. I can't even discuss it properly. ;PP

I might have an idea for a banner though, but I have to finish my Shipsgiving fic first!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hi everyone. I just wanted some feedback on my new LJ layout.

I wanted something a little more bright than my last one. Still tweaking some things, but it is pretty much done. Thanks!!
                      sigpic
                      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Beautiful
                        sigpic

Comment

cc that is gorgeous! love the photo you've used, and the colouring is lovely

Comment

CC - I don't think I'm a great judge for your work. I adore everything you do. And this is beautiful. Where is that picture from?
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hell what did I miss here ? wasn't here for two days
                              btw Nice art Andy You rock girl !
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                                Beautiful
                                Thanks

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                                cc that is gorgeous! love the photo you've used, and the colouring is lovely
                                Thanks!! I got this photo recently and hadn't used it for anything, yet.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                CC - I don't think I'm a great judge for your work. I adore everything you do. And this is beautiful. Where is that picture from?
                                Hehe . . . Thanks! The picture is from "Sleepers". I changed the coloring and flipped it around. This is the original.
                                sigpic
                                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Working...
                                X