X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKay its late i know but uni got in the way here is all i managed to make

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
      Hi all! *waves* Long time no post! Havent been in much of a PS mood lately, but I plan to come back some time soonish!

Does anyone know the name of the Font used for the Sanctuary logo and all other Sanctuary related fonts?

I'm doing the badge for an aussie Sanctuary/Stargate con, and just realised its a month to the con and I haven't even started! *runs around*
      hey challenges stranger i was wondering when you were going to start on the badges...

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
      as usual awesome blending kath!
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

thaaank you kat

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          hey challenges stranger i was wondering when you were going to start on the badges...
          Haha. HI! thanks for the font btw! Yeah I thought I should get started.

An to everyone, I haven't been posting but I've been checking out everyones art and it's all so AMAZING!!

Comment

thaaank you kat
            youre welcome kath

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
            Haha. HI! thanks for the font btw! Yeah I thought I should get started.

An to everyone, I haven't been posting but I've been checking out everyones art and it's all so AMAZING!!
            no probs...

and of course it is, we are a very talented bunch *nods*
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Everyone's art looks great! I haven't done any challenges for a while, but maybe I will get back here soon.
              sigpic
              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...ula/FAMILY.png
                I love your banner Kath it's so sweet!(hugs)
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...ula/FAMILY.png
                  WoW I love the banner Good job ... ♥
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Kath, I love your banner.
                    It is time for me to apologize but my school takes all the time from me and I didn't have time for making arties. I hope you will understand.
                    Next challenge will be about Instinct, I will start the challenge in a few minutes.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sanctuary Challenge # 19
                      Instinct

Type of arts : Avatars, Banners, Wallpapers

You can submit 5 pictures per group if you want.
                      You can submit your art into every group.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800 and more ...
                      Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 120 x 120
                      Size of Banners : it is up to you

There is no funny rule for this challenge, I am totally without any idea. Sorry.

!! Everything in accordance to rules of GTW forum !!

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 21st November )
                      and please, keep your art in one post.
                      Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions.

Comment

Ok, I am here with my little contribution for the Family Challenge. I am sorry it took my so long..

I made a banner and a couple of avatars.

I hope you like them. A little at least

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                          Everyone's art looks great! I haven't done any challenges for a while, but maybe I will get back here soon.
                          hey cc! long time no c we miss your art here!

sammie they are awesome! my fave though is the last avi - im a sucker for helen and kate's friendship

and great banner for the next challenge!
                          Last edited by katjoy; 16 November 2010, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Sammie they are awesome!
                            - bows down-

Comment

Thanks for nice comments, people

Comment

Awwww sweetie I love your arts ... you really ROCK !
                                The family icon is gorgeous
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X