No announcement yet.

The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the Family theme for next challenge, but I am so busy with my school, if someone from you has time, please, post new challenge Thanks
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      I think Kat had the idea about Family ... but IDK if she wants to post it ... and
      I'm out of time ... so it would be really nice if you would post next challenge
      You're right, it was Kat's idea.

Well Kat, if you want to do it, go ahead. If not, I'll be happy to do it.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Agreed, I would be more than happy to do it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          You're right, it was Kat's idea.

Well Kat, if you want to do it, go ahead. If not, I'll be happy to do it.
          go for you life ladyj! team effort
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Hey hey hey! We’re back this week with an all new challenge. Okay, so every one knows the theme, but that’s not my fault. You ready? Here we go!

*drums going crazy*

Sanctuary Art Challenge #18

Banner by Emengee

FAMILY

Helen Magnus welcomes abnormals in her Sanctuary, has been for a long while. For the amount of time they’ve been together, I’m pretty sure we can call them a big family.

But what makes a family, a ‘family’?
            Family: (noun) 1. primary social group; parents and children; 2. people descended from a common ancestor; 3. a collection of things sharing a common attribute; 4. a social unit living together; 5. an association of people who share common beliefs or activities; 6. a person having kinship with another or others.

If you’re idea of a family in Sanctuary fits one of those definitions, I say you’re good for the week. ;D

So, I’ve decided to go back to the rule of the very first challenge. Having only 3 arts per category will force us to try different things, which is the goal of a challenge. ;P I hope you don’t mind.
            And I also added videos again. ‘Cause if vidders are lurking, I want them to know they are welcome too.

Type:
            Avatars, banners, wallpapers, videos

Sizes:
            Banners: As you wish! (max 700 x 200)
            Wallpapers: It’s up to you too. (in accordance to the rules GW forum)
            Videos: Just keep it under a minute.

Maximum 3 arts in each group.

And if you use caps from Season 3, please spoiler your arts, even if you don’t think the cap is revealing anything.

Post you arts until Sunday November 14th. You may post as many as you like but keep them in one post.

And, most of all, enjoy! This is for fun, no one will win.

Now that I think about it... Idea from Kat, banner from Em, challenge post by me... How's that for team effort?
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Lady. Awesome work, my dear. You did it right. The whole challenge looks nice and I am looking forward to work on something. )So we can use screen caps from episodes and photo of cast and crew too?

Comment

Heeeeeeeey That's nice I can't wait
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Hey Lady. Awesome work, my dear. You did it right. The whole challenge looks nice and I am looking forward to work on something. )So we can use screen caps from episodes and photo of cast and crew too?
                  Use whatever you want!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay for teamwork!

I can't wait to start on the challenge! I plan on using my free time tonight to get cracking
                    sigpic

Comment

Go team
                      *hurries to finish assignment*

Comment

So guys ? How is it going with your arts ?
                        sigpic

Comment

I am going to make something today and tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            I am going to make something today and tomorrow
                            Can't wait to see your arts sweetie
                            I will make something today, or tommorow ... or on Sunday ... depends on my free time
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Hey hey hey! We’re back this week with an all new challenge. Okay, so every one knows the theme, but that’s not my fault. You ready? Here we go!

*drums going crazy*

<snip>

Now that I think about it... Idea from Kat, banner from Em, challenge post by me... How's that for team effort?
                              Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                              Yay for teamwork!

I can't wait to start on the challenge! I plan on using my free time tonight to get cracking
                              great team efforts girls

awesome intro to the challenge ladyj! and loving the banner em!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              So guys ? How is it going with your arts ?
                              will be making mine tonight or tomorrow
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

67783_156411041060705_100000754304698_244663_1189161_n.jpg

TA DA this is for the family challange hope ya all like it
                                Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Working...
                                X