• Show
Clear All

Thank you!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Warrior Challenge

Hello,
      I am here with my art. I hope you will like it. I really enjoyed making them all. I downloaded a lot of pictures of Helen, Ashley, Will and Helen's father and I made these :

I hope you like them. I am not sure if I am going to make more .. Hm .. I will see
      Bye for now.
      Have a great day.
      hey sammie, great work! my faves are the two banners, they are awesome

my turn... i went bohemian on a wallie, cause i couldnt pass up the background i found...

clicky:

"...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

great work kat they are awesome!

Comment

Wow! i love your art Kat,Emengee&Sam (hugs)

Kat: I love your banners and your Avatars i love the Helen and Gregorey banners there so sweet
          Emangee: I love your banners there so cool!
          Sam: I love the bohemian banner

sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks to everybody for nice comments.
            Great work Kat and Helenmagnus.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Guys you are just awesome Kat, Elaine, Sammie

Kat - What can I say ? You are taking my breath away everytime you post your arts I love them
              Elaine - OMG .. again I have to ask how do you always know what to write on your arts ?
              Writing texts on my arts is my biggest problem Your arts are gorgeous Elaine
              Sammie - Do I have to say the words ? I LOVE THEM ! *on my knees before my master*

Well, I see it's my turn now My arts are not that good as your guys, but it's the best I can do now I hope you will like them

That's everything what my fantasy gave me today
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

AWESOME WORK Sweetie. I really love the banner and your idea about Ashley's avatar is great.
                And come on .. stop talking about yourself like that .. your arts are amazing. LOVE THEM !

Comment

thanks heaps kath, elaine, sammie and tina! glad you liked them

great work elaine! my faves are the last banner (too funny) and the wallie (lovely)

great work tina! the split scene on the first avi is cool as is the dual colour word on the last... love the helen/gregory avis and banner set
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Em - Love your arts! Especially the Ahsley/Gregory/Helen banner. The composition is great. Makes me wish we could have seen more of those three together.

Sammie - Awww! I still am your number one fan! Those were awesome. The Gregory banner is fantastic!

Kat - Great work! My favourite is the Helen/Gregory banner. Discovery beyond her wildest dream.

HM23 - Like them too! "To protect the ones you love, leaving them is the hardest choice to make." Awwww. So true. I love it.

Tina - What can I say? The Ashley icon is cool! And the second one with Helen makes me want to hug her. ^^

Okay so I'm loving a lot of your Helen/Gregory or Gregory arts. So what? I like them together. I can't wait for Helen to see him again! ;D

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    YOU Magnett YOU !
                    My OTP is Teslen but I'm kinda Fate shipper too
                    I think we are 50:50 here ... Teslen:Magnett
                    So play nice Em
                    I think you're right.

Then again, I'm Magnett and Teslen.
                    Isn't that a bit ironic? I fit in both categories! Yay!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LadyG, thanks so much for your nice words. I think that everybody did a great job. I love all of them. And YaY, you are still my fan number one? Niiiiceee I have my fan Thanks

Comment

These were all awesome! Can't wait for this weeks challenge.... what is it going to be this time?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Kat - Great work! My favourite is the Helen/Gregory banner. Discovery beyond her wildest dream.
                          thanks heaps ladyj!

Okay so I'm loving a lot of your Helen/Gregory or Gregory arts. So what? I like them together. I can't wait for Helen to see him again! ;D
                          agreed

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          These were all awesome! Can't wait for this weeks challenge.... what is it going to be this time?
                          thanks em!

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                            I remember reading you guys discussing the possibilities. I thought we had settled on 'Family'.
                            If we did than I can do the post (except if one of you already said she wanted to do it), but it'll have to wait until tonight. ;D
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              I remember reading you guys discussing the possibilities. I thought we had settled on 'Family'.
                              If we did than I can do the post (except if one of you already said she wanted to do it), but it'll have to wait until tonight. ;D
                              I think Kat had the idea about Family ... but IDK if she wants to post it ... and
                              I'm out of time ... so it would be really nice if you would post next challenge
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Family would be awesome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X