The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    i only have one wallie atm, but will be making more stuff tonight and tomorrow...
    Better something than nothing I can't wait to see your wallie

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
    [ATTACH]28198[/ATTACH]

it's not my best work (sorry if it didn't upload probably) hope you like it though
    I think this art is nice I like it ...
    you used great pic I love the scenes with Helen and her father

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and apologize for not coming around anymore I'm just way to busy to make any fan art right now and really don't see a light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I do hope I can swing back now and again with at least something if/when things calm down.
    Good luck to the rest of you with and may the creativity be with you
    Hey 2Shy So don't see light at the end of tunnel yet ? Well, I was talking with Kat about that ...
    sometimes it's good that you don't see light ... because if you would see light at the end of tunnel ...
    there is a chance it's a train ... Hope you will find some time soon ... I miss your artwork

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Thanks LadyG. And OMG, I will be jealous, Tina. Your only long distance relationship is with me LOL
    And I am so looking forward to make arts, I need to relax and making artwork is the best way to relax I will make something tomorrow .. I hope.
    And you?
    Awwww my sweetie is jealous ... don't be ... but when we are on that,
    you were the one who have made couple from me and Kat remember ?

Just relax sweetie, you really need it now, I want my Sunny to be happy and relax *hugs*
    Good luck with your arts and my arts ? hehe they are on zero point ...
    I will try to make something today or tommorow
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
      [ATTACH]28198[/ATTACH]

it's not my best work (sorry if it didn't upload probably) hope you like it though
      well done andy that is a fantastic scene, perfect choice for your art!

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
      Just wanted to pop in and apologize for not coming around anymore I'm just way to busy to make any fan art right now and really don't see a light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I do hope I can swing back now and again with at least something if/when things calm down.
      Good luck to the rest of you with and may the creativity be with you
      good luck with everything 2shy! hopefully things will start to settle down for you soon... we miss your art and hope you can come back and play soon

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Better something than nothing I can't wait to see your wallie
      thanks tina i have made some more stuff today as well... cant wait to see what everyone has come up with tomorrow

good luck with yours!

Hey 2Shy So don't see light at the end of tunnel yet ? Well, I was talking with Kat about that ...
      sometimes it's good that you don't see light ... because if you would see light at the end of tunnel ...
      there is a chance it's a train ... Hope you will find some time soon ... I miss your artwork
      hehe, you mean i have to protect two of you from the train now
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Hi Guys,

Here is my entry for this week!

Banners:

Funny Rule: Bohemian Theme

Funny Rule: Song Lyrics/Helen with her Father

Icons:

Funny Rule: One avatar of one of the Warriors

And this one is just for fun

So what is next weeks challenge going to be?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          Hi Guys,

Here is my entry for this week!

So what is next weeks challenge going to be?
          hey em, great work! the first banner is so pretty... great choice of lyrics for the 2nd, and your composition is great! the helen icon is gorgeous and love the font

and next weeks challenge! i havent even finished this weeks yet
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Thanks Kat! The font is from Dafont.com and its called jellyka castle's queen

The last Icon was accidental. I had pasted the wrong picture into my Icon template and it turned out to be my favorite so far

I can't wait to see your art!
            sigpic

Comment

WoW Em great arts
              Like Kat said great choice of lyrics in 2nd one
              YaY btw I still have nothing for this challenge and you already want next one ?
              I have no idea what will be next challenge ... any ideas ?
              sigpic

Comment

Lol. What can I say?

Does anyone have a complete list of past challenges? I have tons of idea's but I don't want to suggest things that have already been done
                sigpic

Comment

Lol. What can I say?

Does anyone have a complete list of past challenges? I have tons of idea's but I don't want to suggest things that have already been done
                  You can say that you are fanatic ... but we are too so it's ok
                  I don't have list of past challenges ... maybe Sammie have
                  but give us some ... C'mon ... tell me ... I wanna know your ideas
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kat! The font is from Dafont.com and its called jellyka castle's queen

The last Icon was accidental. I had pasted the wrong picture into my Icon template and it turned out to be my favorite so far

I can't wait to see your art!
                    youre welcome em! and that avi was a lovely accident if i dont say so myself

thanks for the font info

thanks, i have 2 from each category and still have at least one more banner idea...

Lol. What can I say?

ummm this is not in any particular order, but all s1 eps up to warriors... helen, male characters, female characters, abnormals, crew female, crew male, halloween...

those are the ones that i have participated in... if im missing any it will be from early on...

You can say that you are fanatic ... but we are too so it's ok
                    I don't have list of past challenges ... maybe Sammie have
                    but give us some ... C'mon ... tell me ... I wanna know your ideas
                    what about family... there's the obvious helen/ashley/john... but then there is also helen/gregory, kate/family, will/mum and then inheriting family traits clara and sophie...

or specific character challenges...

Comment

what about family... there's the obvious helen/ashley/john... but then there is also helen/gregory, kate/family, will/mum and then inheriting family traits clara and sophie...

or specific character challenges...
                      I don't like Helen/John/Ashley family ... you know
                      but family is good idea for challenge ... If you want to you can post rules and all the stuff ... hehe
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't like Helen/John/Ashley family ... you know
                        but family is good idea for challenge ... If you want to you can post rules and all the stuff ... hehe
                        well it doesnt have to include john, it can just be helen/ashley but yes i know why

and thanks, but we should really wait and see what sammie says

Comment

*Leaps on Family idea*

I think that this is an awesome idea! Family doesn't necessarily mean by blood, so there is a TON of potential here!
                          sigpic

Comment

well it doesnt have to include john, it can just be helen/ashley but yes i know why

and thanks, but we should really wait and see what sammie says
                            Yeah Helen/Ashley sounds better ... to me hehe
                            Oki doki ... we will wait for Sammie but I think she will tell you the same what I said
                            sigpic

Comment

*Leaps on Family idea*

I think that this is an awesome idea! Family doesn't necessarily mean by blood, so there is a TON of potential here!
                              Exactly Tons of of potential That's what I like
                              btw you still can tell me your ideas ... I'm hyper now ...
                              Right after this challenge will go Family ? maybe ? ... and then we will have Instinct ... and then ?

sorry for double post
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol, it's ok!

A short list that I will explain in detail if you want (I swear I have all of my ideas typed up somewhere on this computer...):

Family, Shipping, scene manipulations, comic strips, and friendships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X