X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post

LOVE THAT ONE !!! ... so Nikola
    Oh yes, very Nikola.

Nikola: You've turned what was supposed to be a symphony into rock'n roll! French-Canadian rock'n roll!

Comment

Helen: show me Adam!
      Hyde: Why?
      Helen: Because I am sick of dealing with you.
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Helen: show me Adam!
        Hyde: Why?
        Helen: Because I am sick of dealing with you.
        great one I love their discussions. Adam is a really good enemy, maybe the best one so far.

Helen: Stop. Hitting. Me
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Henry: No nasty comments, no sarcastic cracks...you okay?
          Nikola: No, I'm not okay. It took me - me, mind you - days to crack that holographic pinata up in the library and then, after several bottles of Chablis I finally get over my humiliation and now this shipment of fresh hell arrives!
          Henry: Oookay. Find your happy place.
          Nikola: This is technology I've never seen before, much less imagined! And to be brutally honest - (points at Henry) I don't want this getting out - I find it rather humbling. And I don't do humble.
          Henry: Copy that.

Makes me smile every time, to see the great Nikola Tesla humbled by something

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
            Spoiler:
            Henry: No nasty comments, no sarcastic cracks...you okay?
            Nikola: No, I'm not okay. It took me - me, mind you - days to crack that holographic pinata up in the library and then, after several bottles of Chablis I finally get over my humiliation and now this shipment of fresh hell arrives!
            Henry: Oookay. Find your happy place.
            Nikola: This is technology I've never seen before, much less imagined! And to be brutally honest - (points at Henry) I don't want this getting out - I find it rather humbling. And I don't do humble.
            Henry: Copy that.

Makes me smile every time, to see the great Nikola Tesla humbled by something
            Makes me smile too
            sigpic

Comment

Ashley: I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU! *chokes John*
              sigpic

Comment

Kate: Whatever happened to the good old stake-through-the-heart?
                Will: Doesn't work.
                Kate: What about all those movies like "Buffy" or …
                Helen: Misinformation propaganda - spread by the vampires themselves. Confuse the enemy, preserve the race.
                Kate: What about exposing them to sunlight … or garlic …?
                Will: All you get is tanned vampires with bad breath.

Comment

Tesla: We don't need to see an episode of House to determine our probable cause.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nikola: Very well, if this is to be a wake, then let's do it properly. Join me in a toast: To happier times, to those halcyon days of bloodlust now gone - plus, you gotta admit, vampires are just plain cool.
                    Helen: Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                      Nikola: Very well, if this is to be a wake, then let's do it properly. Join me in a toast: To happier times, to those halcyon days of bloodlust now gone - plus, you gotta admit, vampires are just plain cool.
                      Helen: Amen.
                      Nice quote. Lots of good Tesla lines in Sleeper but I have to say this is one of the saddest.
                      sigpic
                      Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                        Nice quote. Lots of good Tesla lines in Sleeper but I have to say this is one of the saddest.
                        True, it's very sad, but still one of my favorites from Sleepers.

Comment

Tesla: We don't need to see an episode of House to determine our probable cause.
                          AWESOME !! What a taste, Nikola !!
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Henry: Women and geeks first. Oh, no, wait, that's all of us...

Comment

Wexford: Well, the only problem about lying is getting caught.
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Helen: "Indeed, we are not assassins.... not for political gains at least."
                                John: "Darling!"

Cracks me up every time

Comment

Working...
                                X