The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickyta View Post
    Hello all! This is my first time posting, but I have been lurking through the pages to check out all the Fate awesomeness. I'll have to thank Lili for being my guide through my new obsession. I must say that you guys all seem fantastic!

welcome! I hope you come around lots!

Comment

Hello all! This is my first time posting, but I have been lurking through the pages to check out all the Fate awesomeness. I'll have to thank Lili for being my guide through my new obsession. I must say that you guys all seem fantastic!
      Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Welcome among us ...
      It's always nice to see new fan of Fate
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

AHHH!! I'm missing this Fate talk
        I hope this relationship progresses through the episodes (and seasons)
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

mmm yes.. so do we.. and we always love newbie shippers
          sigpic

Comment

Why thank you And welcome to this thread.
            Yes we quite love Fate.

Spoiler:
            Of course my favorite episode that includes Fate so far is..yes you guessed it. It is indeed "Hero 2: Broken Arrow". I still can't get over that kiss
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

a banner by someone on deviantart
              http://mszivadavid.deviantart.com/ar...8212250?q=&qo=

Comment

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!

Also. Show. You better give them together for tonight's episode. They don't even have to talk about the incident or anything like that, but PLEASE, have them interact at least. There's been a SERIOUS lack of Kate/Henry in these past 2 eps. Like, really, that's like showing us the candy and then ignoring it. MEAN TPTB, MEAN!!!!

But yes, this is cute. AND BICKERING. And total invasion of personal space. <3

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WATCHING THAT GIF.
                sigpic
                "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

For all you TUMBLR folks out there:

Kate & Henry Tumblr Page.
                  sigpic

Comment

Promo Pics for Sancuary 3x10!!! SPOILERS

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post

I have a confession... I like Kate's hair best when it's up in a ponytail (I think it's adorable) and Henry's hair trimmed (it was kinda shaggy last season) he's so hot either way, but hotter with it trimmed and his face scruffy ^^

Comment

Love those pics Lili Thanks for sharing ...
                        Can't wait for that episode ...
                        *squeeeeeeeeeee*
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                          I have a confession... I like Kate's hair best when it's up in a ponytail (I think it's adorable) and Henry's hair trimmed (it was kinda shaggy last season) he's so hot either way, but hotter with it trimmed and his face scruffy ^^
                          I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! I've been wanting them to put her hair in a ponytail since foreveeeeer!!! She looks SO adorable in it!! Personally I like Henry's hair longer, but that's just me. Like you said, he looks hot either way!!!

And no problem Tina, HAVE TO SHARE THE PRETTIES, EH??? =D
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, one thing I want to discuss here and I wanna see what you guys think.

I'm fairly certain that Kate won't be in the next episode (3x09 - Vigilante), because we haven't seen her in any of the promo pics, or sneak peeks and the only time we actually do see her is in episode 3x10, which is the one from the pictures.

SO, here's the thing, this would have been 5 - FIVE - episodes after the
                            Spoiler:
                            KISS
                            , we haven't seen either Kate or Henry together. COME ON SHOW!?! Are they trying to prolong the torture by not giving us SOME resolution or even MENTION of what happened??? THAT'S NOT FAIR TPTB!! Like, there has been a serious lack of Kate in episodes, for starters, but what annoys me even more is that this means no interaction between our favourite couple.

My question is: Do you guys think that there's actually a reason for this? That this is a way to show us something after this huge torture, or do you think the fact that nothing has happened, means that nothing WILL happen between them?? I have faith in this episode, 3x10, because of little things in the trailer and some stuff Agam tweeted about.
                            Spoiler:
                            I know they touch at least TWICE, but you know, that could mean so many things...

Anyway, discuss!! Thoughts, speculations, grumblings, etc. =D
                            sigpic

Comment

AGAM BIRTHDAY PROJECT!!!

5 Days left for those that want to join in and participate, please, let’s get as many messages as possible, she deserves it!!!

More Info HERE.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X