No announcement yet.

The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha tho I wish there were more screenshots of the two of them without one of them biting their lip...

lemme know if you think I should be putting these in spoiler tags. so far since they've all just been around the sanctuary I haven't been putting them in spoiler tags, but if there's ever a plot point in the picture, don't worry, i'll tag ^^

Comment

OMG OMG OMG!!! I spend a few weeks away from this place and suddenly meet so many new Kate/Henry - FATE shippers!!

*FLAILS*

ALSO YAY FOR THE CAPS POSTING!!!

Okay, enough with the caps, I'm sorry, I'm hyper, can you tell?? =P

I don't remember who asked for some Kate/Henry fics, but I have a list going on here: http://liliofthevaley.livejournal.com/36501.html on my favorite stories out there - to be honest it's more like the only FATE stories I found, including some I wrote. =]

Also, nebulan, permission to use your K/H icons?? *.*
      sigpic
      "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

Thank you!! It took me a while to get here and I'm still very confused, but slowly I'll get the hang of it. LOL. I'll try to update more 'FATE' fic as I go along, the plot bunnies go crazy sometimes. =D
        sigpic

Comment

hello my FATE shippers

so uhm, i participate in the monthly challenge over on the teslen thread and this month was marriage...so i could wrote about both Teslen and FATE...so i thought i would post the link to my story here since it is also very strongly FATE oriented.

Secrets
          hope you guys like it
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I thought about something, Like Helen/Niko we have to find a name for these two! (like Teslen XD)
            Kate and Henry... Omg... That's gives Katy ><
            XD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              I thought about something, Like Helen/Niko we have to find a name for these two! (like Teslen XD)
              Kate and Henry... Omg... That's gives Katy ><
              XD
              its FATE love

Foss(-oss) + Kate(-ate) = FATE
              sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwwww!!!!!! IT IS SOO AWESOME!!! You're an evil genius!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                  Awwwwwwww!!!!!! IT IS SOO AWESOME!!! You're an evil genius!!!!
                  hahaha *bows* i try

some props have to go to liliofthevaley though cuz she was brainstorming with me when i got that idea
                  sigpic

Comment

some props have to go to liliofthevaley though cuz she was brainstorming with me when i got that idea
                    LOL. True, let's just say we went from Fosslander to Fross and then finally to Fate...WHICH WAS FATE!! LOL.
                    Yeah, the word play still has me LOLing about it. xD
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
                      LOL. True, let's just say we went from Fosslander to Fross and then finally to Fate...WHICH WAS FATE!! LOL.
                      Yeah, the word play still has me LOLing about it. xD
                      hahaha well i think thats why that is so perfect, cuz its good word play and they have excellent banter
                      sigpic

Comment

Wowee - two pages already! This thread is taking off I'm so glad to be finding more FATE fics and stuffs lately... Even as a background extra thing in fics that star other folks. They are so great How can we go about recruiting people to our cause?
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                          Wowee - two pages already! This thread is taking off I'm so glad to be finding more FATE fics and stuffs lately... Even as a background extra thing in fics that star other folks. They are so great How can we go about recruiting people to our cause?
                          thats acutally a good question *ponders* i would say just pimp this thread out on any other website you belong too that you know has sanctuary fans....twitter, LJ, FB, whereever haha
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, everyone I know I'm slowly trying to convert into FATE shippers, mostly because they just have to open their eyes and see what's in front of them!! LOL

I'm pretty known for my FATE <s>obsession</s> love, which I'm very proud of, haha, so most of my friends have heard of it at least once. =P
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
                              Well, everyone I know I'm slowly trying to convert into FATE shippers, mostly because they just have to open their eyes and see what's in front of them!! LOL

I'm pretty known for my FATE <s>obsession</s> love, which I'm very proud of, haha, so most of my friends have heard of it at least once. =P
                              haha yes, ye they have. its because of you girl that i realized i ship FATE
                              sigpic

Comment

i can see this ship as well... now poor sexy Will needs someone.. after all Helen has Tesla
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X