Originally posted by CKO View Post
        linky to my LJ profile,

i joined the comm
        Uhhh, adding you there too!!'Kay?? =D
        sigpic
        "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

okies.

i'll add ya'll once i get back up... yawnin my head off time to sleepy... (2210 here. )

nighty nights ya'lls
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            linky to my LJ profile,

i joined the comm
            added! and yayyness! pimp that place to everybody you knoww
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              Alright who here as a livejournal?!

if yes...:
              http://community.livejournal.com/kate_and_henry/

thats the new comm thats all about FATE

if you dont have an lj...get one there will be loads of icon/banner posting and im sure tons of fic posting!!! so yeah come join uss
              I have an LJ account but I never use it

Comment

OKAY SO I MAY OR MAY NOT BE VERY VERY HYPER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT MY SEASON 2 DVDS AND I WAS LISTENING TO THE COMMENTARIES FOR EULOGY AND LIKE MAJORSAM SAID A FEW COMMENTS ABOVE THEY ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT OUR FAVORITE COUPLE A BIT!!

SO I AM GOING TO TRANSCRIPT IT TO THOSE WHO WANT TO READ IT!! I'll place it under a spoiler cut for those who don't want to be spoiled. =D

I'm sorry for the Caps Lock, like I said, I'm very, very hyper right now.

Spoiler:
                Martin - "The Fact that this relationship goes this direction means...they're gonna get together."
                Amanda *joking voice* - "No it doesn't, stop that....Are you crazy?"
                M - "Cause look at that, they're flirting, this is all flirting"
                Damian - "Just because people are attracted to each other doesn't mean they have to hook up"
                M - "It's out there"
                A - "That's right"
                M - "You're saying there are attracted to each other"
                D - "He's hot for her, she's playing him".

And then there is laughter and they start talking about the Archies because Damian mentions something about it not being the Archies and yadda, yadda. BUT THAT'S THE IMPORTANT PART AND IT'S THERE AND WE HAVE MARTIN. DIRECTOR OF WIN. WOOD ON OUR SIDE!!!

IT MADE MY DAY SO FREAKIN' MUCH!!
                Last edited by liliofthevaley; 18 June 2010, 06:17 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
                  okay so i may or may not be very very hyper right now because i finally got my season 2 dvds and i was listening to the commentaries for eulogy and like majorsam said a few comments above they actually talk about our favorite couple a bit!!

So i am going to transcript it to those who want to read it!! I'll place it under a spoiler cut for those who don't want to be spoiled. =d

i'm sorry for the caps lock, like i said, i'm very, very hyper right now.

Spoiler:
                  martin - "the fact that this relationship goes this direction means...they're gonna get together."
                  amanda *joking voice* - "no it doesn't, stop that....are you crazy?"
                  m - "cause look at that, they're flirting, this is all flirting"
                  damian - "just because people are attracted to each other doesn't mean they have to hook up"
                  m - "it's out there"
                  a - "that's right"
                  m - "you're saying there are attracted to each other"
                  d - "he's hot for her, she's playing him".

And then there is laughter and they start talking about the archies because damian mentions something about it not being the archies and yadda, yadda. But that's the important part and it's there and we have martin. Director of win. Wood on our side!!!

it made my day so freakin' much!!
                  win win win win win win win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg all tptb are on my side with my ships!!! Yessssssss!!!!!

*spazz flails and squees*
                  sigpic

Comment

*bouncey* great news
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, and I have to point out that this was during them in the truck scene and Martin started it out of nowhereeeeeee!!!

*dies*
                      Last edited by liliofthevaley; 18 June 2010, 07:17 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

eeeeeh! that is so awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                          teehee Great one
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

mmm yesssssss thats great news, even better when we have MW on our side.
                            sigpic

Comment

So I ran into Agam Darshi today, in downtown Vancouver!

Chatted with her for several minutes, and am very happy to say she was wonderful. Very nice, down to earth, humble, etc. A lovely person - I can see how she fit into the Sanctuary family so well!

I do admit to sneaking "FATE" into the conversation - I asked if she'd heard that phrase before (she hadn't) and if there was anything I could look forward to in season 3 (which she says will seriously blow people's minds - at this, I mentioned "yeah, and things about full body cat suits or something?" and she smiled and laughed) When I mentioned FATE she brought up the cat suit thing again and gave a wee wink. I don't think anything huge will actually happen, but I have high hopes for at least some good reactions from Henry! haha.

I probably wouldn't normally have asked her about all the FATE stuff, but seeing as S2 just came out, and S3 spoilers are finally starting to come... figured I'd just geek out and go for it, lol.
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                                So I ran into Agam Darshi today, in downtown Vancouver!

Chatted with her for several minutes, and am very happy to say she was wonderful. Very nice, down to earth, humble, etc. A lovely person - I can see how she fit into the Sanctuary family so well!

I do admit to sneaking "FATE" into the conversation - I asked if she'd heard that phrase before (she hadn't) and if there was anything I could look forward to in season 3 (which she says will seriously blow people's minds - at this, I mentioned "yeah, and things about full body cat suits or something?" and she smiled and laughed) When I mentioned FATE she brought up the cat suit thing again and gave a wee wink. I don't think anything huge will actually happen, but I have high hopes for at least some good reactions from Henry! haha.

I probably wouldn't normally have asked her about all the FATE stuff, but seeing as S2 just came out, and S3 spoilers are finally starting to come... figured I'd just geek out and go for it, lol.
                                lwnpieojsldkfjo3erwlkrnefsdo8u0w9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAATT?!!?!??!?! you just BUMPED INTO HER?! HOLY FRAK CAKES I WANT YOUR LIIIFEE!!!!!!!!

and yayy for FATE hahaha thanks for dropping the mention to her about it because i love her answer!!! haha so secretive and yet soo probably indicating something FATE-ish happens!!

*tackle hugs you* YOU ARE AWESOMEEE
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X