No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Amanda as Helen WIP

Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

A retweet by Amanda

Setting up for our first @AngryCanadians video with @amandatapping and @realmartinwood http://pic.twitter.com/M2chVq4yQa

Comment

From Martin Wood's twitter

@amandatapping getting her angry on for the #AngryCanadians shoot today... The noise is about to get louder! http://pic.twitter.com/c2rRAVjqda

Comment

Comment

Comment

I've never watched the TV series Continuum and I noticed that it's available for streaming on Netflix. Anyone know if it's possible to watch the episode Amanda directed without having watched any other prior episodes?

I'm glad Amanda has been getting all this work as a director, but I miss her on screen! It's a shame that the character of Helen Magnus couldn't crossover into other shows. The fact that her character has been so long-lived and was part of a global network of sanctuaries means that she could fit into almost any show at all. Possibly one of the best fits would be Warehouse 13. It doesn't seem possible that Helen Magnus wouldn't have had some dealings with an organization as long-lived as the Warehouse.

The only new show on TV that I'm watching these days is Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm probably in the minority, but I'm really enjoying the show. I confess - I haven't seen any of the Marvel films and I'm not comic book gal, so I don't have any "background" for the show. But, I also didn't have preconceived notions about the show or characters. The character of Skye bugged me at the beginning, but she has grown on me. And Melinda May (played by Ming-Na Wen) is one of my favorite characters. I'd love to see Ming-Na and Amanda do something together!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                    I've never watched the TV series Continuum and I noticed that it's available for streaming on Netflix. Anyone know if it's possible to watch the episode Amanda directed without having watched any other prior episodes?
                    I think you would find it difficult to understand what is going on without having seen the previous episodes. Time travel is involved, along with various people who may or may not be baddies.

It's an excellent show and I would recommend watching it from the beginning.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      I think you would find it difficult to understand what is going on without having seen the previous episodes. Time travel is involved, along with various people who may or may not be baddies.

It's an excellent show and I would recommend watching it from the beginning.
                      I second this! It will be quite hard to follow the story if you haven't seen the rest. You really should start watching this show, it's really good And Amanda rocked the episode she directed
                      sigpic
                      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amanda after finishing work on Continuum Friday

Now to sleep and to dream of fluffy unicorns. Well, probably Mondays shot list. ? My head is full. My heart is full. Sweet dreams Xoxo

Comment

Working...
                                X