Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Awesome vids
    Even if I watched only the first one and third one ...
    Youtube didn't let me wath the second one ... IDK where is problem ...
    I had the same problem.

The music Rocky used in the second one is blocked because we are not in the proper countries to listen to hear it over YouTube.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

This video makes me feel sad .. because of Helen. She lost Ashley
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

The first DISCUSSION at the Sanctuary Cafe is up!!
        This week we are talking about "Sanctuary For All" -- Come join us!

The community should be open for non-members to comment,
        but if you have any trouble, just let me know!

((See Sig and Link below))
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Awesome vids
          Even if I watched only the first one and third one ...
          Youtube didn't let me wath the second one ... IDK where is problem ...
          Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          I had the same problem.

The music Rocky used in the second one is blocked because we are not in the proper countries to listen to hear it over YouTube.
          Yeah, I knew the songs I used could be blocked in some areas. But thanks, y'all for watching.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            I had the same problem.

Yeah we are not in proper countries. This sucks !!!
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I seem to be in a proper country ) And I can tell you - all those vids are awesome! ))) Thanks for sharing your work! :Ð’

СС: I've joined your community, and I like the discussiion points but am still thinking of what to write... I'm not a good writer really )

I have a question for you, too: what famous people do you think Helen has met during her life (those who were mentioned in the series and those who weren't)? I wonder when did she move from England to the Old City Sanctuary (so whom could she have met in England and whom - in America?)?

And I've got a photo of Helen's for you here - the one she absolutely forgot about ) Absolutely exclusive: Helen Magnus and the Jones family in search for the Lost... erm... Something!

sigpic
              Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                I have a question for you, too: what famous people do you think Helen has met during her life (those who were mentioned in the series and those who weren't)? I wonder when did she move from England to the Old City Sanctuary (so whom could she have met in England and whom - in America?)?
                *points to another thread*

Here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12042590

We made a list of everyone we know of and some maybes. That's the link to the post containing the last version. ;D
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Oh, thanks, LadyG! I was watching the first season again - in "Sanctuary for All" there's the scene of Will waking up in the Sanctuary and looking at Helen's photos. It made me wonder what is her personal photo album like So I tried to make up a photo that would fit there
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, thanks, LadyG! I was watching the first season again - in "Sanctuary for All" there's the scene of Will waking up in the Sanctuary and looking at Helen's photos. It made me wonder what is her personal photo album like So I tried to make up a photo that would fit there
                    I am so glad you joined! I am still working on my review, so take your time. I am glad that LadyG had that link! I am excited to check it out myself. As far as the photos, I think that was in the Webisodes, not SFA.
                    sigpic

Comment

And I've got a photo of Helen's for you here - the one she absolutely forgot about ) Absolutely exclusive: Helen Magnus and the Jones family in search for the Lost... erm... Something!
                      That's a cool pic.

Comment

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_indiana.jpg
                        Wrote ya on artwork thread ... this is amazing I LOVE IT !!!
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I seem to be in a proper country ) And I can tell you - all those vids are awesome! ))) Thanks for sharing your work! :Ð’

СС: I've joined your community, and I like the discussiion points but am still thinking of what to write... I'm not a good writer really )

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_indiana.jpg
                          Olwen that is so cool i love it!!
                          That so fits with Magnus she knew Sr and Jr
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

My latest banner

sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'm going on with making stuff in PS Here's a 1024x768 Helen wallpaper again. I used a screencap from End of Nights, so it turned out to be a bit angsty. I hope you don't get too depressed with it

sigpic

Comment

I'm going on with making stuff in PS Here's a 1024x768 Helen wallpaper again. I used a screencap from End of Nights, so it turned out to be a bit angsty. I hope you don't get too depressed with it
                                Wow. It's amazing. How do you get that effect!!??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X