Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
    So true Kat Amanda is an angel im positive of that it's incredibly amazing to be able to say i have been in her presence.
    Angel ... *dreamy look* xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
      I think that REQUIEM is definitely my fave too!
      Loved Crazy Homicidal Magnus in that eppy! She was so awesome!!
      sigpic

Comment

So true Kat Amanda is an angel im positive of that it's incredibly amazing to be able to say i have been in her presence.
        totally! and i know right! im still like i have been in the same room as amanda and she has hugged me!

so inspiring to meet her
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          totally! and i know right! im still like i have been in the same room as amanda and she has hugged me!

so inspiring to meet her
          I rember doing double takes i would be saying to myself is it really happening am i really here even know i still do that lol!

Amanda truly is an Angel i told her at the con and got a big hug
          Amanda=Angel
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            I rember doing double takes i would be saying to myself is it really happening am i really here even know i still do that lol!

Amanda truly is an Angel i told her at the con and got a big hug
            Amanda=Angel
            that moment when i poked my head around the door and first saw amanda smile in person was awesome! it was that 'this is it, it is really happening' moment...

hehe, indeed you did
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

that moment when i poked my head around the door and first saw amanda smile in person was awesome! it was that 'this is it, it is really happening' moment...

hehe, indeed you did
              Same! when we got our photo's and i saw her i was like OMG then the nervis shakes started lol! i was gonna ask you to pinch me
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Same! when we got our photo's and i saw her i was like OMG then the nervis shakes started lol! i was gonna ask you to pinch me
                hehe, maybe that would have helped but you did get a second photo incase the first didnt turn out

Comment

hehe, maybe that would have helped but you did get a second photo incase the first didnt turn out
                  Lol!Totally! Yeah Amanda and i both chose the second one
                  I still remeber eveything as though it were yesterday we had so much fun i so wanna do it again! Tapping Triolol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol!Totally! Yeah Amanda and i both chose the second one
                    I still remeber eveything as though it were yesterday we had so much fun i so wanna do it again! Tapping Triolol!
                    that was too cute!

me too, its still all so vivid and ive had my photos with me all week, lol!

i totally want to do it all again as well tapping trio FTW!

Comment

excuse the double post...

clicky:

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kat
                        That's gorgeous ...

Merry Christmas !!!
                        sigpic

Comment

thaaaaank yooooou tina

MERRY CHRISTMAS *hugs*

Comment

That's awesome Katrina! xD
                            Merry Christmas =D

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              Ditto.

I want to meet her too.

*sigh*

*goes back to her little town*

sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Ditto.

I want to meet her too.

*sigh*

*goes back to her little town*

I want to meet her too, but I believe that I will
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X