• Show
Clear All

Aww... those pics are so cute!!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh those are wonderful pictures!
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Great pics, I fall in love with Amanda a little more each day.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

she is such an amazing person.
          sigpic

Comment

OMG.
            Okay, I might have to do some other arts... Those pictures are amazing. Amanda is amazing. And I am amazed by everything she does. *sigh*

sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

can't wait to see what you come up with Lady. you're art is so awesome!!
              sigpic

Comment

Awww thanks.
                And you made me remember that I wanted to drop them here. 'Cause I don't know how many of you AT fan visit the Artwork Thread.

Sanctuary For Kids

sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

those are great arts!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Awww thanks.
                    And you made me remember that I wanted to drop them here. 'Cause I don't know how many of you AT fan visit the Artwork Thread.

Wow, great works of art.

Comment

I love the JOY icon... that is adorable!
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the reasons we all love Amanda so much, for the joy she brings to others.

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hey y'all. As some of you may or may not know, I'm doing a vid for Breach, and I'm gonna use caps from the episode, and I found all the caps I'll need, and more, but I have to save them one by one from here- http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php

That would take like forever, is there anyone to download it all at once? Also, does anyone know how to sign in to the site? It has a log in, but not a sign in option.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            One of the reasons we all love Amanda so much, for the joy she brings to others.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...manda-head.jpg
                            sooooo cute pic ♥
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              Hey y'all. As some of you may or may not know, I'm doing a vid for Breach, and I'm gonna use caps from the episode, and I found all the caps I'll need, and more, but I have to save them one by one from here- http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php

That would take like forever, is there anyone to download it all at once? Also, does anyone know how to sign in to the site? It has a log in, but not a sign in option.

Thanks.
                              This is the link to Sanctuary-Caps LiveJournal post: http://community.livejournal.com/glossiernerd/4555.html. You can download all the screencaps for episode as one file. You will need to unzip the file, so if you don't have an unzipper for RAR files, you can download a free program. I don't know how to sign up on sanctuary-caps, either
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Hey everyone,

We've got roughly three weeks to put together a wonderful Christmas card for Amanda from all her fans which will be delivered directly into her email box, by me, just before Christmas!

So if you'd like to send me your Christmas greetings (no photos or attachments) I will create a beautiful card for her, showing her how much all of you care and carrying your sentiments to her at this special time of year.

Send your emails to me at [email protected]. Spread the word to forums and any lists you are on!
                                Strict deadline is Sunday 19th December.
                                Let's get thinking out those greetings folks!

Julia
                                AT.com
                                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X