Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Rocky, you almost made me cry. Well said. And I agree with everything.
    I did? Sorry about that. Amanda is my inspiration, and the inspiration for many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      I did? Sorry about that. Amanda is my inspiration, and the inspiration for many others.
      Yes, you did. I am not kidding .. If my english was great, I would sing an ode
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

You can't even imagine how that is true.

Comment

The first pic is my fave. You're right, Samantha, she is an angel, but our angel, and she's NOT going back to heaven any time soon. Like I said elsewhere, I adore Amanda so much, not just "Amanda" but her smile, her laugh, her heart and her warmth, all showcase her wonderful spirit and soul. I respect and admire the heck out of her, and she'll ALWAYS hold the title as my one and true hero and role-model. All the people today who have been touched by her in some way, are living testimonies to who Amanda really is. And now with S4K, many more will be able to benefit from who Amanda is.

May wherever Amanda goes, she is loved, cherished and protected by the hearts of those who she has touched, and we'll never leave her.
          Well said Rocky!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks guys for being so nice. Btw, there are some new pics from her new blog.

Last edited by Rocky89; 22 November 2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks gusy for being so nice. Btw, there are some new pics from her new blog.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a.../alley-ktm.jpg
              You can see Amanda reflected in the car window.

My ISP seems to be unable to even find sanctuaryforkids.org so I have never been able to view the site.
              (I have complained to my ISP, just waiting to see if they do anything about it.)

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae118/Rocky89_05/Amanda-homework.jpg
              http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...r-braiding.jpg
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hey y'all, new blog here. It's from Jill, but they're are 2 new AT pics in there.

I think it's cool every time we see pics of her, she's into their fashion more.

Comment

Amanda just posted her new, and best blog yet.

Wow, just, wow... I really don't know what to say anymore.
                  Last edited by Rocky89; 23 November 2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Those pictures of her are amazing. What she's doing is amazing! Amanda Tapping is an all around Amazing woman.
                    sigpic

Comment

Agree with you Ares ... those pics are amazing Amanda is just amazing ...
                      IDK if we even can find a right word to describe Amanda ...
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        I agree. I think that just the name "Amanda Tapping" can describe her
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          I agree. I think that just the name "Amanda Tapping" can describe her
                          You are right sweetie
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have a pic of Amanda and Johnathon in their 1880 costumes?

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              Angel
                              Amazing
                              Awesome
                              Awe-inspiring
                              Adorable

Those are a few good words for her.
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, y'all, Amanda's last blog is up, and with beautiful new pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X