Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    This could be a replacement for the photo at the top of each page. It's been awhile since we've had a new picture.
    I second this. I love her expression in this picture.

Is this the first two parter Amanda's done? It certainly gives more scope for the broader style she tends to prefer. More use out of the techno crane Can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Hope she gets a few acting bits here and there though. I miss seeing her on screen!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      how did you find this out!? i've tried at least a couple of times...

that channel is our public broadcasting channels. i was looking at our local syndicated-loving networks (like the CW and such).

at least it's showing!
      I searched the L.A. listings at Zap2it. KDOC airs a great deal of syndicated programming and is owned by a media company, so I don't believe it's a PBS channel.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

i love that episode! i wish the entire series focused mainly on helen...
              sally

sigpic

Comment

It's one of my absolute favorites too and I'm slowly working my way through it making gifs from it at the moment. The decontamination scene is so disturbing - but Amanda acts her butt off - as usual - and we get to see Helen totally out of control, which in itself is quite distressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                  It's one of my absolute favorites too and I'm slowly working my way through it making gifs from it at the moment. The decontamination scene is so disturbing - but Amanda acts her butt off - as usual - and we get to see Helen totally out of control, which in itself is quite distressing.
                  I know! My heart was ready to leave my chest the first time I watched it and every time I see it I almost have to look away. That had to be hard to film.
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    I know! My heart was ready to leave my chest the first time I watched it and every time I see it I almost have to look away. That had to be hard to film.
                    I remember reading that when they filmed that scene they had the absolutely minimum crew onset and were ex-SG-1 people with whom she's had long working relationships.

Comment

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a529/SparkyDemon/General%20Sanctuary%20pics%20and%20Teslen%20in%20particuular/monsoon10_zps00528e11.jpg
                          Love the look on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Love the look on her face.

She did it in Stuck too:

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              I remember reading that when they filmed that scene they had the absolutely minimum crew onset and were ex-SG-1 people with whom she's had long working relationships.
                              I remember the ipod commentaries. She explained that it had been the hardest thing she did this far and she was so glad that she was able to pick people she knew and trusted.
                              And everyone prefered to wait outside and asked if they were done yet instead of watching
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X