Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    Oh, c'mon, if she can find a way to freeze her embryo in the nineteenth century then I'm sure she knows a way to clean her teeth properly too!
    True, but that's always me stumped too. So far my best guess is she used an abnormal, either it's ability or some genetic development it had.
    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Found this online article

Sci-fi actress funnels Sanctuary devotion into kids charity

Also S4K is also doing Road to Sanctuary
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Found this over on the Stargate forums

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Amanda shared her painful experience with miscarriages for the first time in the hopes of helping women who have endured similar loss

http://www.wevancouver.com/news/206606891.html

Comment

A couple of tweets from Amanda including a response to the WE Vancouver article

Thanks for all the love. Thank you @sabrinarmf for encouraging me. It was scary but we should be talking not hiding. http://www.wevancouver.com/news/206606891.html

And now for something completely different. Thank you for your support of @sanctuary4kids Huge love to you!!!! Xoxo http://www.theprovince.com/touch/story.html?id=8353559

Comment

Comment

Oh, c'mon, if she can find a way to freeze her embryo in the nineteenth century then I'm sure she knows a way to clean her teeth properly too!

As for aging - It was James Watson in Tempus that said something like "one of the benefits of your incredibly slow aging process is...." at the very end.

But we don't know how else the source blood affected her. Certainly of the FIVE she had the most benign transformation.

Still the teeth question is a very interesting one to ponder!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post

As for aging - It was James Watson in Tempus that said something like "one of the benefits of your incredibly slow aging process is...." at the very end.

But we don't know how else the source blood affected her. Certainly of the FIVE she had the most benign transformation.

Still the teeth question is a very interesting one to ponder!
                  Most benign perhaps but probably one with the most dire consequences, if we assume she's the only one with longevity. She's not like Nikola in that she doesn't make emotional ties, something that could have already been part of his personality or maybe it's a consequence of his becoming a vampire; either way, he doesn't seem to have any problems with being immortal. James and John never were supposed to live as long as they did and probably one managed due to a group effort (James' invention) and perhaps Magnus' blood (John).
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Most benign perhaps but probably one with the most dire consequences, if we assume she's the only one with longevity. She's not like Nikola in that she doesn't make emotional ties, something that could have already been part of his personality or maybe it's a consequence of his becoming a vampire; either way, he doesn't seem to have any problems with being immortal. James and John never were supposed to live as long as they did and probably one managed due to a group effort (James' invention) and perhaps Magnus' blood (John).
                            I meant benign as in physically though Watson's gift is comparable. I think they actually said that her gift was the most benign in one of the early eps (It's not a word I would normally use!)

It never really was explained why John was long lived or why he needed her blood, was it? The other reason he could be so long lived is that it could be the nature of the energy creature living inside of him to stall aging.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X