Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More from Taken Back found on the Stargate forum

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    A tiny bit of Amanda being interviewed from the set of Taken Back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzlHdm_HLs
    Also, Taken Back will have its premiere on August 11.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Love that! Look at the 'policewoman', she is reading something on Karen, on computer.
      "CHILD THREAT ALERT" Is Karen a criminal?

Comment

Comment

Hi all!

Random question since I consider you all the AT/Helen Magnus experts ...what is Helen like when she's flirting? Does she ever flirt?

So is AT in two movies coming out or are they one and the same that you're talking about for Lifetime and the person she responded to on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
            Hi all!

Random question since I consider you all the AT/Helen Magnus experts ...what is Helen like when she's flirting? Does she ever flirt?

So is AT in two movies coming out or are they one and the same that you're talking about for Lifetime and the person she responded to on Twitter?
            Amanda is appearing in Taken Back - Finding Haley slated for broadcast on Lifetime on 11 August.

Amanda also tweeted that she is currently filming the movie Kid Cannabis.

Amanda responded to tweet by Nicole Oliver after they met at an audition. They did not say what the audition was for.

Comment

sigpic
              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                And I just checked on imdb.... Back in 1995, there was a movie called "Net Worth". AT played Colleen Howe, presumbly in the role described by meredith.

So, it was kinda like a nudge nudge, wink wink that she'd be a good choice-- which would allow them to work together again.... which would be awesome!
                Thanks! I knew I'd seen that name somewhere

After reading the wikipedia stuff on colleen, it sounds like it could be an interesting role...though hockey related.

On an unrelated note, Colleen's maiden was Joffa

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  Amanda is appearing in Taken Back - Finding Haley slated for broadcast on Lifetime on 11 August.

Amanda also tweeted that she is currently filming the movie Kid Cannabis.

Amanda responded to tweet by Nicole Oliver after they met at an audition. They did not say what the audition was for.
                  That makes everything clear! Thanks!

Comment

Comment

A couple of tweets from Amanda

Old note I just found in a book. "hi I'm Olivia. Do your dog have a heartatak?call us. We have empathy." empathy? Wow. She's so my girl.

Waiting for ferry to take me to Vancouver island to finish filming #KidCannabis. Two more days for my wee cameo. Then family boating trip.

Comment

Comment

Comment

HI *waves* I'm new the forum and have been in a Amanda Tapping mood today and I thought I'd share an awesome Sanctuary vid I found on youtube. It was made by the amazing dangerousinsanity. It's a really sweet vid that was made after Ashley died. I'll admit it's a little Helen/Nikola shippy so sue me

sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder. You have almost 2 weeks to get your birthday wishes to amanda in to Julia

Starting July 25 through August 15 (and ONLY these dates please) you can send BRIEF birthday wishes – no attachment, just words please – to [email protected] . Please put 'Amanda Wishes' in the subject line so they don't get lost.

She will then collect them and put them together and get them to Amanda for her birthday.

Again, no attachments, no artwork please. And permission certainly granted to spread this message anywhere you want. Forward your little hearts out, give it a tweet, do a little friendly Facebook Spammage. Let's see how many greetings we can round up huh?

Any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/Amanda-head.jpg
                                aaw...sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X